In need of conversation/ advice

snork

Красная армия всех сильней
Nebulae
probably terrible for my reputation
Asking for help does not ruin your reputation, you're just seeking help, not shitposting for example.

So if anyone could help me with any ways to calm down off of this/help me
You should seek a psychologist, and stop taking drugs, it only hinders your situation.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Mate, if I were you rn I'd sit down, play a game or similar just to have something to pass the time and as you said, focus on. When you feel your mind's a bit clearer, you talk to people about it, tell em how it is proper. Despite what it might seem to you, the people you love probably just want the best for you, and coming clean about how you're doing and why you're doing the things you are will help them understand, and they can help you from there.

Also the next logical step after that is
You should seek a psychologist, and stop taking drugs, it only hinders your situation.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Talk to a psychologist. Nobody here is educated in the field to the point where they can offer you anything else outside of nice words and positive thoughts, as harsh as it sounds.

I could only apply entry-level psychology and even then it would be pointless as there is no help such as that of a person who really cares about your mental health.

I do wish you good luck though, with the troubles.

Talk to your family about it, drug abuse isn't cool nor is it good for your mental/physical health.

Last edited: