incel poops on computer then kills self

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
https://news-vice-com.cdn.ampprojec.../this-is-what-the-life-of-an-incel-looks-like

e10a21e957.png

thanks to @Zak for showing me this article

peak journalism folks

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
holy fucking shit
Incels believe that 20 percent of men are “Chads”—handsome and charming guys who have sex with about 80 percent of the women in the world. Because feminism has removed some of the stigma on female sexuality, the theory goes, women will sleep with countless Chads, leaving incels sexless. Some incels are “blackpilled,” meaning they think this is their lot in life, and it cannot be changed. Others try to “looksmax,” meaning make themselves more attractive by getting plastic surgery or doing exercises to make their necks thicker.

Vice has reached a new peak of journalism, this is fucking incredible. I never actually believed people took it seriously lmao

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
vice hq

hqdefault.jpg

Yessiree I got to know all about those incel fellas, read all about ‘em on these here sub Reddits my son follows. I tell ya’, that kid is in the know

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
"As Joey pulled me further into the world of incels, it became clear this brand of misogyny was a circular expression of self-hatred: I am weak, like a woman. Women have made me weak."
I love how they just suddenly force misogyny into it all