Completed Increase the interaction radius of the bank.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Description: When trying to interact with the bank, the interaction radius is rather small, which can make it tedious to stand in the right spot to actually get to interact with the clerk so you can do anything. Having it be a bit bigger would be really handy.

What should occur: The player should be able to walk up to any part of the bank's clerk window and interact with them.

Pre-requisites: A bank.

Repro steps:
1. Walk into the bank and walk up to the window.
2. Observe the small interaction radius.

Upvote 0

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Description: When trying to interact with the bank, the interaction radius is rather small, which can make it tedious to stand in the right spot to actually get to interact with the clerk so you can do anything. Having it be a bit bigger would be really handy.

What should occur: The player should be able to walk up to any part of the bank's clerk window and interact with them.

Pre-requisites: A bank.

Repro steps:
1. Walk into the bank and walk up to the window.
2. Observe the small interaction radius.
It's actually fairly large, I think it's maybe not clear that you need to face the clerk

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's actually fairly large, I think it's maybe not clear that you need to face the clerk
Maybe, but either way it feels difficult to use and could maybe do with some qol tweaks just for ease of use