Inevati (Inevitibility) Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Inevati, May 16, 2020.

1. Inevati

Inevati String

Nebulae:
    Hello to the community!

My steam username is Inevati. (My old one is Inevitibility for anyone I may have played with years ago). I started playing HL2RP about eight years ago. I started on Kuroscript and have played other frameworks developed by Kuromeku (Blueprint, Nexus, Clockwork); I wasn't aware for the last four years that there was another large HL2RP community until a few days ago when I found this one.

I was a part of many HL2RP/Experim3nt communities back then, but I've forgotten a lot of the names. A few that I do remember and administrated for were Roleplay Reborn, Sigma13, Resurgence Roleplay, and Aperture Roleplay. I primarily played as a Metropolice officer back then and it is still my preferred way to play.

I am now 24 years old and have a little over 4,400 hours in Garry's Mod. I have been working on my own game mode for a while, but it's nice to take a break and play some HL2RP again! I've played a few hours in the server now and it's pretty fun so far.

I hope to see some of you guys in game!

• nebulous nebulous x 5
  2. MaXenzie

MaXenzie Sexually attracted to robots
    Media Developer

Nebulae:
    Hiya!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ricky_Ronklo

Ricky_Ronklo Neutrino
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
  4. Inevati

Inevati String

Nebulae:
    Heyo. You beat me by joining by about a month lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice