Suggestion Injury System

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
Suggestion: The addition of an injury system onto the server.
Why it would be worth adding: Adding an injury system on the server would curb the amount of deaths in S2K down to a more acceptable point, and add a dimension of S2K aftermath of scrambling to go look for your injured buddies/being rescued. Flat out NLR in every scenario gets kind of boring at some points, and this adds the potential to avoid that by a percentage chance (could be 0% if shot in the head, etc...). I'd like to roleplay more situations in which my character doesn't die and remembers losing a fight.
Necessary content:
Gary's blood, sweat, tears.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If the WW3RP schema is still around, can’t you just port the plugin to HL2RP?

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Wanted one that put you into an /actinjured bleedout, but you could opt for flat NLR if you typed in a command or something - this would open people up for non-surrendering captures (like transhumans being crippled), but still OOCly willing captives

Reactions: List

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I think @Numbers should stop being so frugle with his Emirati state stipend and accounting firm money and hire a full time and expensive developer

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
I think @Numbers should stop being so frugle with his Emirati state stipend and accounting firm money and hire a full time and expensive developer
yes I shall hire a developer with money that will write code which is incompatible with the schema unless they get permission to edit it from the schema's OWNER first which has a plethora of unseen requirements in of itself so that they can begin the laboring task of rewriting their code to fit the schema. let alone the price bumps theyre going to make to have it seamlessly fit our code (hello tfa guns) after their first frustrating experiences at implementing say, a new gun

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
yes I shall hire a developer with money that will write code which is incompatible with the schema unless they get permission to edit it from the schema's OWNER first which has a plethora of unseen requirements in of itself so that they can begin the laboring task of rewriting their code to fit the schema. let alone the price bumps theyre going to make to have it seamlessly fit our code (hello tfa guns) after their first frustrating experiences at implementing say, a new gun
My thoughts exactly