Interesting Music

TheLolVlog

String
Nebulae

I guess it's not really an interesting genre, but it has a sorta swung, offbeat rythem. I like it, just because it sounds different.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
note: Most of these are just songs I like and are either very unknown or niche. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but whatever, they're all great and if u don't like them you can suck my clit

Flight of the Conchords - A comedy rap duo, whoever doesn't know about them is losing out. Songs to listen to: hiphopopotamus vs. rhymenoceros, Business Time.

Kenji - Fort Minor - A rap song about Japanese internment camps, pretty good shit.

Scattle - Knock Knock - From Hotline Miami, need I say more?

Rhyme Asylum - For the Hate -Hardcore-ish rap and sick instrumentals, and even sicker lyrics. A few lines: "My IQ's double your sperm count, impatient", "It ain't a simile when I say I don't like you"

Ramshackle Glory - 9 - Your Heart Is A Muscle The Size Of Your Fist -Raw, upbeat lyrics and matched with an equally catchy tune.

Steam Powered Giraffe - Anything from these guys. Not only do I love 99% of the stuff they've put out, they probably best fill the "weird niche genre that's also kind of okay sounding". They cosplay as robots (two of them went to mime college iirc) on stage and in their songs, and their sound is a mix between folk tunes, a barbershop quartet and more recently, futuristic techno.

Girl Band - Lawman - The type of beat I could watch a fist fight to

Sia - The Girl You Lost to Cocaine - Sia before she got weird hair and started pumping out shitty pop lyrics for the latest flavours of the day. There's something nice about just hearing her voice cleanly without anything attached to it, imo. Also those tits

Chumbawumba - Torturing James Hetfield - The type of bullshit that makes hipsters salivate, I imagine. I think it sounds good too so here it is.

Temu - Boogaloo Blues - Found this song on my music folder when I was away and had no internet, got me through some hard times without music. Sounds pretty good too, very replayable.

Streets - Nightclubber - Interesting, this one. Originally I found it through spotify, but looking for it online, it would appear it's not in fact an artist but some sort of weird profile set up to cater to a DJ in Mexico. Whatever- it sounds good. Here's the link to their spotify profile, maybe someone else can figure it out.

Swing Republic - Let's Misbehave - Techno swing, obviously. Unlike most of it, it doesn't sound like an incoherent mess, maybe you'll like it.

dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip - YOU WILL SEE ME - Only a true knob like dan le sac can pull off a song like this. It's intense, goddamn. If nothing else, just look at the goddamn carpet he has hanging off his face, it's impressive.

The Correspondents - Fear And Delight
- There is a soft spot in my heart for happy sounding songs with messed up lyrics, and here's one of them.

Clean Cut Kid - Vitamin C - Janky guitar sounds and good vocals, weirdly catchy song.

Dillon - Thirteen Thirty Five - A song to appeal to all the folk out there who've aborted babies

Sleaford Mods - Tiswas - It sounds decent, I just enjoy the cultural background that's clearly attached to the song.

Moon Hooch - Milk and Waffles - Who the fuck uses sax to build up a drop like this? It's a sick beat, definitely unfound gold.

Emily Wells - Passenger - Holy shit why isn't this person more known? I posted a live version because what you are seeing is someone sample and and play back themselves to perfection. She regularly does this at concerts too. Her voice is flawless too, goes without saying.

San Cisco - Awkward - Electric guitar carrying the song? Check. Upbeat but still strange lyrics? Check. No reason I wouldn't love this song. Catchy af too

Damon Albarn - Mr Tembo - If this sounds familiar, it's because Abarn's the main contributor towards Gorillaz. It's much more laid back than anything the Gorillaz do, very nice song.

KAKKMADDAFAKKA - Is She - Good tune, fucked lyrics. Underrated as hell.

Injury Reserve Yo - Fast speaking good beating motherfuckers. Somehow unknown too.

Alex Winston - Velvet Elvis - There's nothing like a song that fills you with joy and a sense of uncomfortableness in equal measures! Delightful song

Miike Snow - Paddling Out - Miike Snow has had a few well known songs but inexplicably hasn't quite broken into "famous artist" person. In any case, this is some good shit

Rome Fortune - Patience - Don't know why this only has 4000 views on youtube, I know people who'd eat this shit up if it was on the radio. My theory is he was a sex offender or some shit.

Joey Bada$$ - O.C.B. - A well known underground rapper, and definitely makes some people's top ten list. Seen as an up and coming rapper, he's one to watch. Blends old skool rap with more modern sounds, whilst still sounding original enough.

Shoutouts to: The National; who are probably too well known to make this list; The Black Keys who have some unknown weird shit from their old albums; Motion City Soundtrack who I love but I am sure no one else will really like; Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros who are also in the same boat...

i can keep 'em coming all days folks. I forward arrow three music.
Tons of gold right here. It's all just steaming with "England", lmao
Thanks for reminding me that someone like Dillon exists, I've heard her couple of years ago, that voice is just breaking all the limits

Posting few more of mine, they are probably more well known, but oh well, I guess they still deserve to be put here:

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
Bonobo / Tycho are really good artists for abstract music.

Mickey Toast

All I do is post art and shitpost in OOC chat
Nebulae
Something a little instrumental.

Something when you're feelin' it in the middle of a desert

Something with a lot of reverb

Something really upbeat and lovable!

My personal favorite.

Reactions: List

Trissy

Privacy Connoisseur
Nebulae