[Introduction]

Lautrec

String
Nebulae
Hello.
After a considerable amount of time spent away from RP, I've decided to attempt a return.
Even after just 5 minutes on these forums, I've stumbled across a few familiar faces. Knowing said faces from Lemonpunch, I have no doubts regarding the quality in staff and servers.
However, there is much yet to be seen, and I look forward to exploring the remainder of this community.

Have a song.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Hey man, Anastacia was begging for it. I know you saw her clothes sprawled all over the ground. I know you saw because they were gone when we returned, you fucking perv.
that fight's a real bitch though
AI there is as good, if not better than actual gankers..

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
DkS2 isn't a good SoulsBorne game.
They broke a lot of things, although it's still a good game, it's not up to the SoulsBorne series' standards. Makes sense though, considering it was made by FromSoftware's B-Team whilst their A-team was making BloodBorne

Lautrec

String
Nebulae
DkS2 isn't a good SoulsBorne game.
They broke a lot of things, although it's still a good game, it's not up to the SoulsBorne series' standards. Makes sense though, considering it was made by FromSoftware's B-Team whilst their A-team was making BloodBorne
Level design and graphics were by far the greatest disappointment, but are of no priority of mine. I play Souls games for their deep, complex stories. One of my favorite things is how each character has such depth. Take Artorias for example, you could write an entire book based on the info you're given about him and his experiences.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Level design and graphics were by far the greatest disappointment, but are of no priority of mine. I play Souls games for their deep, complex stories. One of my favorite things is how each character has such depth. Take Artorias for example, you could write an entire book based on the info you're given about him and his experiences.
fucking bullshit awful dks2 ending
'oh uh yeah sure go sit down. what? what does this have to do with rekindling the flame / telling the flame to fuck off the main point of the dark souls story? hah no no we're forgetting all that haha....'

Lautrec

String
Nebulae
fucking bullshit awful dks2 ending
'oh uh yeah sure go sit down. what? what does this have to do with rekindling the flame / telling the flame to fuck off the main point of the dark souls story? hah no no we're forgetting all that haha....'
Calm yourself.
The vast majority of Dark Souls is up for interpretation, so there is no reason why you should take the negative parts literally.
Who's to say the presence of the Giant's Kinship didn't somehow alter the nature of the first flame? Many kingdoms have risen and fallen in that place, and there's no telling what else might've changed alongside the scenery.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae