Suggestion Inventory-Window Consistency

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Suggestion: My suggestion is to try and find a way to make the various windows that appear from storage items stick where you place them in the inventory window.

Why it would be worth adding: A really nice QoL update in my honest opinion. It'll make inventory organization easier and more consistent.

Necessary content:
Devwork I believe. I'm not sure how easy it is editing HELIX stuff.

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Suggestion: My suggestion is to try and find a way to make the various windows that appear from storage items stick where you place them in the inventory window.

Why it would be worth adding: A really nice QoL update in my honest opinion. It'll make inventory organization easier and more consistent.

Necessary content: Devwork I believe. I'm not sure how easy it is editing HELIX stuff.
I made this suggestion day 2 of OG Helix opening.

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
I've hesitated on adding this to the schema given that it should be an update to the framework - however I can't think of a good way to implement this 'properly'

Would a global 'pin' option be desired, or the ability to pin specific inventories? May just add it to the schema

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
A pin option would be great too I think if it's possible. Any way to keep an inventory 'still' I suppose?

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've hesitated on adding this to the schema given that it should be an update to the framework - however I can't think of a good way to implement this 'properly'

Would a global 'pin' option be desired, or the ability to pin specific inventories? May just add it to the schema
Pin specific inventories would be awesome.