IOS vs Android

cbt

• Total voters

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i find it to be a massive pain in the ass that every time i get a new android i have to go through great lengths to uninstall whatever my provider or manufacturer decided was essential bloatware

Reactions: List

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
i find it to be a massive pain in the ass that every time i get a new android i have to go through great lengths to uninstall whatever my provider or manufacturer decided was essential bloatware
at least you can do it, unlike on iOS

>observer_

Proton
Nebulae
get whatever makes you happy even if that happens to be iOS for whatever ungodly reason

android is superior in options and affordability

e: flip-phones aren't a bad choice either

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
androids are for dorks that what steve jobs told me real men buy apple i phones every single year every year for two thousand dollars every year replace your old phone every year dont stop consuming dont ever stop purchasing products

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
androids are for dorks that what steve jobs told me real men buy apple i phones every single year every year for two thousand dollars every year replace your old phone every year dont stop consuming dont ever stop purchasing products
당신은 황제 스티브 잡스 노예의 분노를 알게 될 것입니다. 내 스파이웨어를 사십시오

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
at least you can do it, unlike on iOS
most default ios apps you can delete now, except the essential ones - shit like reminders and notes can be deleted and just added back through the app store

D

Deleted member 243

You guys use phones? I send my messages through 1 cent payments wired through Western Union with a comment attached to it. 1 cent text messaging