Is Fred From Scooby Doo Gay Or Straight?

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
He wants to fuck the ginger chick doesn't he?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I believe Fred is straight due to him actively looking to pursue a relationship Daphe, while at the same time I believe he has a strong bond with Shaggy though, as witnessed in several episodes.

Short answer: Straight, but the hankerchief says otherwise

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
He wants to fuck the ginger chick doesn't he?

I've never seen a ginger with long hair, I always thought Daphne was brunette.

The general joke of the show is that Fred always sends Shaggy, Scooby and sometimes Velma off while he and Daphne (and sometimes Velma) go upstairs and look for clues.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
I googled Fred from Scooby Doo and found a lot of adult images, fuck you for ruining my childhood

He's probably straight because of the amount of times the team splits up and he only goes with Daphne....

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I googled Fred from Scooby Doo and found a lot of adult images, fuck you for ruining my childhood

He's probably straight because of the amount of times the team splits up and he only goes with Daphne....

There's theories that that's just him trying to hide him being gay by implying that he's fucking Daphne when he's not.

Fred traded ascots with a guy at one point.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
I've never seen a ginger with long hair, I always thought Daphne was brunette.

The general joke of the show is that Fred always sends Shaggy, Scooby and sometimes Velma off while he and Daphne (and sometimes Velma) go upstairs and look for clues.
Wtf she is straight up ginger

2ZbLj9ra.jpeg

That is ORANGE, not BROWN

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Yeah but the films had Mr Bean in it, and still couldn't make it as funny as the show
I liked the live action films as a kid

The show was still better but I found them enjoyable, I think the overall shittiness of them just made them funny

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Probably straight.
He's too generic for me to give a shit though.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
excuse me? he's obviously an alpha. he probably nails daphne before every episode, unlike you shaggy-loving pussies.

you're just mad because you beta cucks can't handle his magnificent scarf.

hes the brawn and the leadership, he only really needs velma for the brains, daphne as the stress release, shaggy as his dude-bro that he basically pays him to be alive because the useless fuck couldn't do anything on his own, dropped out of college the dolt, then there's scooby, fred's dog.

FRED IS THE FUCKING PACK LEADER!!!