is herobrine real?

is he?

• Total voters

Lioz

It's coming home :)
Nebulae
water is wet

Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water, what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'. A less impinging sense experience of water is that it is cold or warm, while visual experience tells us that it is green or blue or muddy or fast-flowing. We learn by experience that a sensation of wetness is associated with water: 'there must be a leak/I must have sat in something.'

It's only wet in the sense of being a liquid which flows easily, because its viscosity is low, which is because its molecules are rather loosely joined together. The sensation of wetness is largely due to the cooling caused by evaporation, and water has a rather high latent heat of vaporisation, which is the amount of heat it removes from its surroundings in order to convert liquid water into water vapour.

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
I saw herobrain in my single player yesterday:(

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
my dad works at minecraft and he told me that they have to try and patch him out with every update.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
OKAY just to settle this debate herbortine is NOT real please do not @ me

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
OKAY just to settle this debate herbortine is NOT real please do not @ me

@DoubleD
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes, I think you are wrong. In an age where false morels are a diamond dozen, true bird shoes are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So, I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can, because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying, it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument, you seem to throw everything in but the kitch and stink, and even though you are having a feel day with this, I am here to bring you back into realty. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your red or brick. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of morel righteousness. A perquisite is to remember what comes around grows abound, and when supply and command fails, you will be the first to go. Mark my worlds, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to kill two stoned birds. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and except the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but, I swear on my mother's grade and her mating name that, when you put the petal to the medal, you will past with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Reactions: List