Is Photoshop Worth Buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's on sale for $60 on the Windows store, should I buy it or are there better alternatives? If so some links and information would be nice.

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Yeah mate there's guides on youtube to pirate it for free and safe for the same results as paying full price, just go for that instead.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Pirate it.

Just google "Photoshop free full download" check youtube links

Any video with a serial key in the description (check multiple vids, the key should be the same on all of them since it's a hacked key.)

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

All the links and keys are in the description of this video, don't bother watching it seeing as the guy sounds obnoxious asf.

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
gimp is far superior to ps considering the differing prices (zero to sixty)

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
And lacks a ton of the features that make up Photoshop, especially the newer versions.
unless you're using the photoshop for actual work instead of just memes then gimp easily suffices. i really don't need to pay hundred just to be able to create few memes

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
gimp is far superior to ps considering the differing prices (zero to sixty)
gimp is okay for the price difference, but most people get photoshop for the same price as gimp anyways because pirating

It's on sale for $60 on the Windows store, should I buy it or are there better alternatives? If so some links and information would be nice.
any adobe product is really good, specifically if you use them in union. i think my favorite part of photoshop is the actions mechanic, but overally it's probably my favorite photo editing software, if not the most praised software overall.

not gonna link the torrent itself, but if you want a solid 2017 version of photoshop and happen to go onto the pirate bay to look for one by chance, get the one titled "Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 v18.0.1" by sadeem pc. comments looked sketch at first but i've been using it since the beginning of this year, and i have a file for every adobe product on a usb drive made by this guy. all of them work pretty well and i haven't gotten any malware/viruses so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. setup is confusing at first but are actually pretty simple

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
f393233ccc1c3cda0f22c39f13c5ee60--real-cowboys-hot-cowboys.jpg
yeehaw partner

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
creative cloud is only $9/mo
[doublepost=1502936605][/doublepost]also obligatory no warez pls

Status
Not open for further replies.