Is the new Homefront any good ?

Maximumsidney

Neutrino
Nebulae
2996283-hftr+-+co-op+-+all+media+-+05.jpg

I was pretty psyched about it when it was revealed, but since the release it doesn't seem that good, graphics looks meh and mechanics kinda outdated, but that's just what I saw from gameplays and such.
Anyone who played it wants to give his opinion ?

I'm thinking about buying it since I liked the first one

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Played the original on Xbox.
I loved it, except you couldn't take maps outta of map rotation.
I hated maps where you got no vehicle call ins, they were always annoying and boring.

Reactions: List

Maximumsidney

Neutrino
Nebulae
Yeah played it on Xbox too, the multiplayer was great, the single player, pretty short...

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Yeah played it on Xbox too, the multiplayer was great, the single player, pretty short...
The killstreak system for vehicles and those drones kept me really going for the game. I also enjoyed the gun play compared to call of duty, it was more heavy and didn't feel as light weight.

Maximumsidney

Neutrino
Nebulae
The killstreak system for vehicles and those drones kept me really going for the game. I also enjoyed the gun play compared to call of duty, it was more heavy and didn't feel as light weight.
Exacly, the gun had some punch to it, and it felt like a good balance between battlefield and call of duty

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Exacly, the gun had some punch to it, and it felt like a good balance between battlefield and call of duty
I also enjoyed the actual effort they put into diversifying the factions with their kill streaks, the vehicles not being exactly the same.

Maximumsidney

Neutrino
Nebulae
I also enjoyed the actual effort they put into diversifying the factions with their kill streaks, the vehicles not being exactly the same.
It actually felt like you were playing a different team each game and not the same character with a different skin