is the roleplay good yet hel;p[

Nebulae
im losing my will to do anything other than eat and sleep and all of my friends are gone is it worth it coming back because i don't actually want to roleplay myself since i know almost everyone on the servers fucking sucks at roleplay but i wouldn't mind watching it this is a relatively serious question i'd like many posts of feedback before asking an admin to ban me so i can pretend that i'm with kekmeister's ranks i've literally been opening and closing tabs that i've already checked for about an hour now and staring emptily at videos that i can't even comprehend i mean i got that one text from that guy who's gonna host a party soon but even pokemon go can't get me to leave my home past the driveway i would like some social shit back into my hermit life without the pressure of retaining the most formal passive-aggressive form as possible yes

Nebulae
someone please tell me about the happenings in roleplay yes like is there a new system are there new systems i need substance

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
i don't actually want to roleplay myself since i know almost everyone on the servers fucking sucks at roleplay but i wouldn't mind watching it
If you want to watch people RP, the staff team is for you my friend.
But if you want to know whether the RP is good yet, not much has changed tbh. Rebels are actually scared this time because there's barely any place to hide in and dispatch is pretty much non-exsistant (Units no longer need to obey its orders). However we have more small events coming around due to the map change.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
did u neck yourself or something but live
because ur acting like u did :^)

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
you're a bigger retard then the rest

honestly stop fucking around on the forums posting shitty threads asking if its worth coming back

make a fucking decision for yourself and stop acting stupid trying to fit in with banned people
he was admin
thats depressing that this happened after tbh

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
he was admin
thats depressing that this happened after tbh
whats depressing is the fact we bothered to read this shit

persnickety acts like a retard if she cant be arsed to get up and go out then so what we dont fucking care

Reactions: List