Is there a way to play Helix on singleplayer

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
Basically what the title implies, is there any way to play singleplayer with helix? And if there is can you tell me? Thanks. If this is a dumb question I'm sorry, but I just kind of want to check stuff out without being on the server and having to grind to get the items IC.

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
Basically what the title implies, is there any way to play singleplayer with helix? And if there is can you tell me? Thanks. If this is a dumb question I'm sorry, but I just kind of want to check stuff out without being on the server and having to grind to get the items IC.
You'd have to get Helix from github along with the hl2rp schema and put it in your files
Issue is you won't get the "nebulous experience" as 99% of stuff will be missing
Factions/scripts/weapons are custom-made and aren't public

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
You'd have to get Helix from github along with the hl2rp schema and put it in your files
Issue is you won't get the "nebulous experience" as 99% of stuff will be missing
Factions/scripts/weapons are custom-made and aren't public
that is pretty un-epic but understandable.

Doe Joe

Quark
Nebulae
that is pretty un-epic but understandable.
I always wondered this but tbh I only wanted it to see where/how the scripts system works so I can tell off people who say to "just scripthunt" for items, cus lets be honest the odds of spawning are probably like 0.000001%

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Sometimes I look at the Items tab in the Q Menu while I'm on the server and think "Fuck, I wanna try these items."