Is WW3RP going to be a thing here?

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Has it says in the title I would like to know, because it's really hard to fit in the other gamemodes since I don't know a thing about them and most of them you only get to do cool stuff with whitelists

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I had the most fun in hl2rp without any whitelist at all, just learn to passiveRP, make some friends and maybe develop your char to a rebel or an Loyalist. It's all up to you

Nebulae
Has it says in the title I would like to know, because it's really hard to fit in the other gamemodes since I don't know a thing about them and most of them you only get to do cool stuff with whitelists
WW3RP probably won't be coming back but it's a possibility. This is a new community anyway (not really) but just give it sometime and who knows what could happen.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The thing is HL2RP is a ration-collector simulator... Only way to get money, since you can't just find scripts on the ground
Nope, you can trade contraband, do some Jobs for people or the union or just do some workshifts when they happen.

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
The thing is HL2RP is a ration-collector simulator... Only way to get money, since you can't just find scripts on the ground

That's not how RP works. That's not how any of this works.

If you want to play a character that does nothing but collect his/her rations everyday before going back to his/her room to sob themselves' to sleep then you can do that. I wouldn't recommend it, however.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
you only get to do cool stuff with whitelists
Well, actually I did more 'cool stuff' when my character got out of military remnants and started running my own shop. I ended up with :16k:and a spitfire LMG (Frund-Sec LMG) before Frund-Sec took me away and burned all my $$$ and weapons I had on me.

In HL2RP I passive RP'd my way to Outlands and ended up in the KRLF Troop Core and running a pub that had like, 10k+ net worth.

But even then, I always had roleplay valued higher than scripts.

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
Well, actually I did more 'cool stuff' when my character got out of military remnants and started running my own shop. I ended up with :16k:and a spitfire LMG (Frund-Sec LMG) before Frund-Sec took me away and burned all my $$$ and weapons I had on me.

In HL2RP I passive RP'd my way to Outlands and ended up in the KRLF Troop Core and running a pub that had like, 10k+ net worth.

But even then, I always had roleplay valued higher than scripts.

/me flicks on the stunbaton.

Whitelist ENJOYED.

No but seriously, a whitelist won't really get you anywhere if you're just fundamentally averse to doing random shit and experimenting with your RP. Role playing as a citizen can both be the most rewarding and the most tedious thing simultaneously, just depends on what kind of person you are and what character you're playing.

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
It would be great if it came back as much as its a small possibility. It was perfect for me a good balance of s2k and rp and something i dint have devote so much time to enjoy.

And i know where your coming from with the other two servers theyre just not the same and if im honestly i dont really enjoy them because they are too bland and null for me. I still play on them a good three four hours until im bored and feel like im wasting time. I wont ever be able to get into the other two and that bothers me since good mates play it and its a community i have grown to love.

So when i see people shitting on other people saying "mur hur de fucking hee script loving fag love passive rp cunt" they dont realise not everyone enjoys passive and is able to enjoy it as much as they do, some people need a bit of action and passive rp to enjoy playing on a rp server.

Anyhow im dragging this on my point being was i miss ww3rp and the perfect balance it had and everything about it and im sure you do too mate but for now dont waste your time trying to force yourself to enjoy the other servers use it to find something new to enjoy because at the end of the day you cant force your self to enjoy something.

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
I only played ww3 once. The first time right when I made my char I shot down a helicopter with a mounted gun. I don't know if it was friendly or not. :oops:

Reactions: List