Israel must accept diversity just like Europe does [SERIOUS]

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
Israeli has an aging population and needs at least six million African men as workers, taxpayers and to breed with their young Israeli women. It is extremely racist to think that Israel should be allowed to be fully jewish and to endorse only the jewish culture. Even more racist is that they aren't already building mosques and opening their borders fully for the syrian refugees to enter their country and spread their culture, making your women endorse Allah as their lord and savior and demolishing everything that represents the jewish culture.

27f5c932a456bfdae859029c20e033df.jpg

In the picture above you can see a racist jewish supremacist who does not believe in the diversity that Israel necessarily needs. The economy of Israel will collapse without these economic migra- I mean.. refugees.
The jewish people already know the horror of preserving a nation's culture, when going back to the 40's.
Ten billion jews were killed when the white supremacist nationalistic nazi party tried to "preserve their culture and values" which meant nothing else than killing jews and other minorities.
Now Israel is doing the same, putting muslims in gaschambers and in many other ways killing them in extermination camps outside Israel. The reason for doing it outside of Israel is to "keep the jewish essence pure". They even have a wall in Israel that separates them from people that could enrich their culture and seed the women of Israel, making the future of Israel brown and delightful, enforcing the religion of peace.

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
not sure if this holocaust denial, anti-israel rage, both, or satire

Tell me, why do you primarily think that I am trying to spread hate, when actually I am trying to spread love and information about this supremacist state that does not help the poor people in need of a house, a car, a woman of another race and free education.
The refugees deserve it!

You would think that Israel should be the leading state of diversity and multiculturalism, considering that they have endured a genocide and thousands of years of racism. So why are they not opening their borders for these peaceloving refugees?
[doublepost=1479057752][/doublepost]
2b8eca0870.jpg

7ed6ba77ba.png

first two i bet

You as a finnish person should understand the necessity of refugees. Without them our economy, our culture and our birthrate will collapse.
It is a good thing that Finland has open borders and allows refugees welfare even if they don't even have a permission to be in our country.
This is why it is necessary for Israel to do the same, so that their country will exist in the future.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Normally when a thread has [SERIOUS] that means the OP knows no one will take it seriously unless he outright tells them he's being serious.

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
Normally when a thread has [SERIOUS] that means the OP knows no one will take it seriously unless he outright tells them he's being serious.

Clearly you have a twisted image of normal.
I only put the [SERIOUS] in there to ensure that people converse seriously and nobody will start to spam some nazi white supremacist racist bigot propaganda.

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
The economy of Israel will collapse without these economic migra- I mean.. refugees.
needs at least six million African men
Who gives a shit about those :heyzeus:, our economy is standing in an alright rate of 3.7 shekels for a dollar
Even more racist is that they aren't already building mosques and opening their borders fully for the syrian refugees to enter their country and spread their culture, making your women endorse Allah as their lord and savior and demolishing everything that represents the jewish culture.
First of all:
I dont like the syrian refugees at all
man I dont like some of the stuff in Islam so I am very bias man and im not a jew really

But non the less, nice meme, made me laugh reading it

Last edited:

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
Without them our economy, our culture and our birthrate will collapse.
Isnt that the other way around? You do pay refugee's to be in your country while there is things like war going on in yours to ensure that the refugee will stay alive, well thats mostly what happenes in Soci-Democatic Countrys like germany where people dont have to work yet they get paid.
[doublepost=1479066917][/doublepost]
why must we be so racist to each other?
because it seperates Turbo Autists from the smart people