Serious It is time to say goodbye.

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
MrL7KjF.jpg

I've been going avoiding this topic for quite a while now with the hope to come back, but I'm afraid it has come to a point where it is now unnecessary. I have my personal problems nowadays which became quite incompatible with the Half-Life 2 RP atmosphere even though I had a great time here. Some might hate me for being quote on quote "a cop main" but that's okay. No hard feelings, in the end, it's all a game and I really hope you all come along and realize how stupid we might have sound about this all cop main/reb main BS. I wish to see more than that, as a tight-knit community we should be.

I'm moving over other horizons on calmer platforms and universes like GTA and hope to cross your path sometimes on another platform where we could all talk about the good times on neb'. I just believe I'm not fit for this Roleplay anymore, and there's no point to push it over the edges until I do something stupid about it. This year has been exhausting for everyone, I included. I'd like to thanks everyone I've met through this game, through the forum, and through the Roleplay, we've managed to pull out. The list is long, so I'd rather not quote you all - so you don't believe I've forgotten you.
If you need to reach me on my main steam account : https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shalalvin/

Stay safe people.