Italy's referendum

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
ah yes, the legendary angel roast

too bad you fell for the bait
I wasn't roasting you, just presenting you with the fact that someone who is 15 does not deserve or have any relevant opinion in political matters, since they can't vote.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
I wasn't roasting you, just presenting you with the fact that someone who is 15 does not deserve or have any relevant opinion in political matters, since they can't vote.
I never stated my opinion, I just said 'more relevant than portugal' and you responded with something that is clearly an attempted roast or insult at the very least.
you're not yet allowed to leave your house without your mom, calm down mate.

And how simple minded of you to think that a 15 year old does not deserve a political opinion. Just because they can't vote doesn't stop them from having an opinion.

Reactions: List

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae

I never stated my opinion, I just said 'more relevant than portugal' and you responded with something that is clearly an attempted roast or insult at the very least.

And how simple minded of you to think that a 15 year old does not deserve a political opinion. Just because they can't vote doesn't stop them from having an opinion.

stop
nobody cares

back on topic

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
it's full of corrupt cunts who shittalk each other and then dont know what theyre doing costantly trying to imitate the USA

italy is gone and the new generations' mindsets are pretty much "fuck italy we'll go in uk and work there as waiters!!"

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
it's full of corrupt cunts who shittalk each other and then dont know what theyre doing costantly trying to imitate the USA

italy is gone and the new generations' mindsets are pretty much "fuck italy we'll go in uk and work there as waiters!!"
wtf thats what my mom did

on a serious note i honestly think renzi is retarded

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
wtf thats what my mom did
i have two cousins in their 20s who will go in uk once they get their degrees and i'll p much do the same too, maybe going in germany/usa/norway
[doublepost=1471367833][/doublepost]
on a serious note i honestly think renzi is retarded
i saw him irl because he was spreading propaganda like talking about kids' jobs and dreams in a school i used to go and the media exploded because there was a riot just outside the school against him

munchm_

Proton
Nebulae
ye but this vote in specific is not.
this is an internal affairs matter that won't affect anyone except italy, unlike Brexit or Trump's autism
I don't like Trump but he won't make that much of a difference to the rest of the world if he does get elected, except for that wall. And Trump can't change the Senate much either.
This referendum would change how Italy governs itself quite a bit though, so it's probably just as important but less interesting tbh.