Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Your Steam Name: WolfayeTM

Your Steam ID: Irrelevant

Character Name: JUDGE-4

Member of staff who banned your character: Unknown

Character/Player who carried out the PK (If known): DAGGER-3

Describe how your character died: Got accussed of being a traitor, with zero evidence, got pked.

Why do you believe your PK is invalid?: Got accussed of being a traitor, with zero evidence, got pked.

Date of occurrence: Now

Evidence (screenshots, logs): N/A

Any other parties involved: Many

Misc details: N/A

Reactions: List

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
You got caught radioing things such as "I want to be rogue" by other units who reported you and kept you stuck in the req area. I responded and they informed me of this, so I searched you.

The radio was not on you, so I decided to look around and found the UM Intercom hand-held radio that was nearby that wasn't there an hour prior. I also knew ICly that you had this radio on you about a week prior, mind you.

You then proceeded to absolutely lie about everything ICly and refuse to admit that it was your radio, or anything else. It would be too big of a coincidence for the units to not only report you for no reason, but for there to also be a UM intercom radio (which I knew you had on you from a week ago, we just haven't been on at the same time for me to take it) nearby in the area that you were locked in by the other units, so you were deserviced.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You got caught radioing things such as "I want to be rogue" by other units who reported you and kept you stuck in the req area. I responded and they informed me of this, so I searched you.

The radio was not on you, so I decided to look around and found the UM Intercom hand-held radio that was nearby that wasn't there an hour prior. I also knew ICly that you had this radio on you about a week prior, mind you.

You then proceeded to absolutely lie about everything ICly and refuse to admit that it was your radio, or anything else. It would be too big of a coincidence for the units to not only report you for no reason, but for there to also be a UM intercom radio (which I knew you had on you from a week ago, we just haven't been on at the same time for me to take it) nearby in the area that you were locked in by the other units, so you were deserviced.

Why do you insist on targetting me OOCly though? this is the second time now. Every interaction with you has ended up in a PK, Why is that? why is that your go-to ? i don't see that happen to anyone else.

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Why do you insist on targetting me OOCly though? this is the second time now. Every interaction with you has ended up in a PK, Why is that? why is that your go-to ? i don't see that happen to anyone else.
I'm confused, are you accusing me OOC bias against you? This was overseen by the headcop, and done entirely ICly. Additionally, your last character was not PK'd by me (nor were they PK'd at all, you requested to be transfered ICly), so I'm confused what you're referencing?

If you are going accuse me of OOC bias, I'd appreciate you having something to back it up.

Last edited:

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm confused, are you accusing me OOC bias against you? This was overseen by the headcop, and done entirely ICly. Additionally, your last character was not PK'd by me, so I'm confused what you're referencing?

If you are going accuse me of OOC bias, I'd appreciate you have something to back it up.

You hold a grudge against me for some reason. Literally every interaction between me and you has ended up with me being scolded for nothing. It is what it is.

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
You hold a grudge against me for some reason. Literally every interaction between me and you has ended up with me being scolded for nothing. It is what it is.
Okay, well, baseless accusations aside...

This was an entirely IC interaction. I don't hold any grudge against you OOCly and, like I said, the headcop was overseeing this.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Okay, well, baseless accusations aside...

This was an entirely IC interaction. I don't hold any grudge against you OOCly and, like I said, the headcop was overseeing this.

Why was your baseless go-to a PK though? there was no evidence besides "he says, she says"

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Why was your baseless go-to a PK though? there was no evidence besides "he says, she says"
I would've loved to had engaged in more RP, but we were being rushed by the map change. However, I felt confident with the evidence provided by the circumstances of which you were not only accused, but also caught lying, that it was appropriate at the time to deservice.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I would've loved to had engaged in more RP, but we were being rushed by the map change. However, I felt confident with the evidence provided by the circumstances of which you were not only accused, but also caught lying, that it was appropriate at the time to deservice.

Again, it was your word against mine, no evidence at all, forgot we pk on assumptions in this community, been a few years since i've seen that. I'm too wound up about this because it wasn't exactly properly done at all and it was just rushed to a PK, like seriously? why? oh we're getting rushed so who cares about the rp scenario, pk him and let's go. thanks man appreciate it.

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Again, it was your word against mine, no evidence at all. I'm too wound up about this because it wasn't exactly properly done at all and it was just rushed to a PK, like seriously? why? oh we're getting rushed so who cares about the rp scenario, pk him and let's go. thanks man appreciate it.
Your character was completely unwilling to tell the truth about something as simple as having a radio (which I knew ICly you did, and it was yours). Your character also straight walked up to mine and said "shoot me, then", "shoot me" when I was trying to question you. I'm unsure how you can act like that ICly then also complain when my character obliges, considering we were under attack at the gates?

It was also a Rank Leaders word against yours, and I ICly knew you lied to me about having a radio.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Your character was completely unwilling to tell the truth about something as simple as having a radio (which I knew ICly you did, and it was yours). Your character also straight walked up to mine and said "shoot me, then", "shoot me" when I was trying to question you. I'm unsure how you can act like that ICly then also complain when my character obliges, considering we were under attack at the gates?

It was also a Rank Leaders word against yours, and I ICly knew you lied to me about having a radio.

Just because you're a rank leader doesn't make your word gospel. I'd like you to prove I had the radio to begin with because you conducted a search and found nothing, again, PKing on assumptions is something i'm not surprised about.

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Just because you're a rank leader doesn't make your word gospel. I'd like you to prove I had the radio to begin with because you conducted a search and found nothing, again, PKing on assumptions is something i'm not surprised about.
I searched you a week ago and saw you had it, we were dealing with something else at the time so I didn't take it and was going to later. The radio I found on you a week ago also happened to be the same one on the ground in the area you were locked in today, a UM-Intercom radio.
PKing on assumptions is something i'm not surprised about.
Your snarky attitude is starting to get tiring. If you think there's OOC bias, take it somewhere else and try to keep it to the merits of the PK in this thread.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
You two need to calm down a bit before this continues. The whole thread has too many postings already for how few things have actually been said.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You two need to calm down a bit before this continues. The whole thread has too many postings already for how few things have actually been said.

Quite frankly I don't appreciate being pked over something as menial as this, it's dumb and shouldn't have happened. I was PKed over a radio that IC'ly doesn't have any link to any external channels other than a static and out-dated intercom system on the combine network.

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
I've been nothing but respectful, but I think all that's been said by me is all that needs to be said unless a PK manager needs more clarification.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Quite frankly I don't appreciate being pked over something as menial as this, it's dumb and shouldn't have happened. I was PKed over a radio that IC'ly doesn't have any link to any external channels other than a static and out-dated intercom system on the combine network.

I get the feeling but there's no need to act out and point fingers at people and accuse them of stuff. I have not seen Ron interact with you ever so I'm not sure where the hate might come from, but if you think they have an actual thing against you make a proper report on ban requests even if necessary, otherwise it looks bad and it makes it more difficult for us to deal with this.

I've been nothing but respectful, but I think all that's been said by me is all that needs to be said unless a PK manager needs more clarification.

I am aware, but I was asking for the stuff to stop, not scolding you guys either.

-
In short try to lay out the information you guys have from your POV instead of fighting each other.

In the past I used to ask both sides to explain what happened from their POV and their POV only and in a page or so, it was done. It's effective as both sides are not trying to prove each other wrong but feeding valuable information clearly and orderly.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I get the feeling but there's no need to act out and point fingers at people and accuse them of stuff. I have not seen Ron interact with you ever so I'm not sure where the hate might come from, but if you think they have an actual thing against you make a proper report on ban requests even if necessary, otherwise it looks bad and it makes it more difficult for us to deal with this.

I am aware, but I was asking for the stuff to stop, not scolding you guys either.

-
In short try to lay out the information you guys have from your POV instead of fighting each other.

In the past I used to ask both sides to explain what happened from their POV and their POV only and in a page or so, it was done. It's effective as both sides are not trying to prove each other wrong but feeding valuable information clearly and orderly.

I've said all I needed to, spoke to ron on discord I've decided to turn in for the night and cool off. Best thing to do. Whatever happens happens, but as I've said that was the single most worse scenario I've ever had to endure.

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
I've said all I needed to, spoke to ron on discord I've decided to turn in for the night and cool off. Best thing to do. Whatever happens happens, but as I've said that was the single most worse scenario I've ever had to endure.
I'll say that I would be willing to agree to retcon the PK and say you were brought on the train detained, and we can continue RP from there. The reason this wasn't done is we were literally being attacked by all sides, and that option wasn't readily available (or present) to me at the time. But I'd like to say, unless your character takes separate actions, we will end up in another PK appeal most likely.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'll say that I would be willing to agree to retcon the PK and say you were brought on the train detained, and we can continue RP from there. The reason this wasn't done is we were literally being attacked by all sides, and that option wasn't readily available (or present) to me at the time. But I'd like to say, unless your character takes separate actions, we will end up in another PK appeal most likely.

I don't see what I could do differently, what do you suggest, I'm open to ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.