In Progress James' lua shit

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
how about datapads
hmm borderline

weapons: i absolute hate writing sweps in gmod

entities: maybe something i can get down to do once in a while, but I still hate entity structures
vehicles: no clue how they even work in gmod

folder structure: i genuinely cba working outside of plugins in a framework. i don't have much time anymore and prefer sticking to stuff that can be done in a single file/small plugin without needing an entire trello to manage

it's why almost 3/4th the stuff in here is the result of a random thought or idea I don't want to put too much time in. only in several cases I work out the entire thing (datafile, alterego)

Reactions: List

jamEs

Nebulae
if this isn't a meme I'll probably be posting s&box dev c0ntent soon (if it's allowed)

ILVqnkE.png

Last edited:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if this isn't a meme I'll probably be posting s&box dev c0ntent soon

ILVqnkE.png
please post anything you do i love it all

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
whilst source 2 is a little shit sandbox seems fun don't think it'll ever amount to any sort of garry's mod two

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
its not worth the wait ovxy, even if it was a 5 minute download time lol

it's nothing to be excited about
Hey i got put at basically the front of the queue because i have one good addon so i ain't complaining. Saw people with 200 year wait times

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
whilst source 2 is a little shit sandbox seems fun don't think it'll ever amount to any sort of garry's mod two
Games not trying to be a gmod 2, just minigames and no server browser.

Looks promising for minigames and bet it will be fun, but people will be disappointed if they expect communities and shit.

jamEs

Nebulae
Games not trying to be a gmod 2, just minigames and no server browser.

Looks promising for minigames and bet it will be fun, but people will be disappointed if they expect communities and shit.
In a way it reminds me of fretta minigames which seems like it might have potential, esp. because the modern environment is better for developers

as long as it lags less than tower unite

Reactions: List

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
In a way it reminds me of fretta minigames which seems like it might have potential, esp. because the modern environment is better for developers

as long as it lags less than tower unite

I'm looking forward to fuck about with it and create a minigame or two, disappointed with it not being gmod-esque but either way looks like fun

so its basically roblox?

at this stage yeah basically, party up with friends and search for a gamemode

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm looking forward to fuck about with it and create a minigame or two, disappointed with it not being gmod-esque but either way looks like fun

at this stage yeah basically, party up with friends and search for a gamemode
Gmod wouldn't have lasted half as long as it has without the communities formed in it, what Gar(r)y has done wont pan out imho