Basic Info:

Name:
Jin Hitaki

Birthplace:
Tsushima, Japan

Sex:
Male

Parents:
Sing-Lai Hataki - Mother (Dead: Natural Causes), Hu-Tan Hataki (Dead: 7 Hour war), Jin Hataki-Luwan - Son (Dead: 7 Hour war), Chinya Hataki - Daughter (Alive), Magisai Hataki - Daughter (Dead: 7 Hour war), Husima Hataki - Son (Alive), Tin Hataki - Son (Alive)

Residence:
Tsushima, Japan (Formerly)
California, America (Formerly)
City 17, Bulgaria (Current)

Occupations:
Member of the Yamaguchi-Gumi (Formerly)
The Japanese Nightlife (Nightclub, Formerly)
Daimyo's Personal Guard (Formerly)
Owner of the Lucky Ronin (Current)

Backstory:
"I....Was Yakuza in my youth, and near the end of the 7 Hour war. A bloody lifestyle it all is...You make money, but you kill, murder and destroy whatever you are told to and to protect your reputation. There is no rest, even when you got to my age. The way of the Modern-day Samurai was not an easy one, to balance anger and calmness, to work and make sure every Yin you earned was enough. Many in my life would die cause of their failure to do this, and I would come close to it a few times, always sliding by due to my work ethic. But...One day, all that stress came over when the Benefactors attacked us. It was...An odd day.

My Children were slaughtered, causing me to feel grief, the ones who lived were taken away, for me to never see them. The only thing that brought me calmness was...My second chance in life, but to this day; I still feel grief for the children I was unable to prevent the deaths of and hope my children that remain, wherever they are live so that they may get out and live peaceful lives.

I had seen death and blood in my life, but the Union...As much as I like the chance they have given me to make my own enterprise is bloody in who they Occupy and defy them. Soldiers, other Yakuza- I took my guns up and fought alongside when the country of Japan called for all Yakuza, Military and Militia members to fight and I saw men die...Die quickly yet painfully. I survived by throwing my guns away and acting like an average Civilian, though I'm sure when they saw my record, they knew about my past...I don't know why the Union allowed me to intergrate to this day. It will always be a mystery.

Now I'm just a man who once had everything who runs a nightclub in some forgotten city, but- maybe with some luck and hard work, I can be something.

Eh....Not much of a story, I know, but stick around and maybe you'll hear a longer and more detailed version."

RELATIONS

Last edited:
Reactions: List