JOSEON | Announcement & Info, 23/05/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
is there anywhere i can store my stuff during the event? one of my rebs also has an old proselyte suit (no armour, just hides face and looks cool), so im chill if i cant use that rebel
you gotta find a way to make it work, sell it, store it, dump it, we aren't making a vault or anything as far as im aware

if it can't be done then you're asked not to play that character during the event, we don't want an already outnumbered union side to be beset by a city filled with firearm rebels

Reactions: List

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
you gotta find a way to make it work, sell it, store it, dump it, we aren't making a vault or anything as far as im aware

if it can't be done then you're asked not to play that character during the event, we don't want an already outnumbered union side to be beset by a city filled with firearm rebels
fairs I’ll abstain from playing my epic lulrebels

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
fairs I’ll abstain from playing my epic lulrebels
thank you king, it's really just because the cops were easy enough to let cool shit happen in the city and i don't want to repay that by allowing loads of shotcops, because it just undermines the event

not saying you would, but it's why the gear rule is in place

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This makes me feel warm, I remember when I joined an event of yours for the first time which was Conflict 2: White Forest :)

Looking forward to it man

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i take it people walking about with balaclavas kevlar and machetes will still be shot
or arrested idk

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
i take it people walking about with balaclavas kevlar and machetes will still be shot
or arrested idk
yeah of course, but there is going to be a clearly marked 'D4' region where such things can be seen - but if you are caught doing that shit you're going down, probably killed for it, maybe arrested, depends on the context

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
not sure if anyone asked already, will items deposited in premium containers prior to the event be able to be withdrawn?

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah of course, but there is going to be a clearly marked 'D4' region where such things can be seen - but if you are caught doing that shit you're going down, probably killed for it, maybe arrested, depends on the context
will there be cameras?

Macho

Nucleus
Nebulae

latest

A fight between Chaebol and the Zaibatsu, circa 2027

D

Deleted member 7099

EIKIRYUCHAN.png
"Ei, Kiryu-chan! Me'n the rest of the boys at Zaibatsu's headquarters heard'ja still got a suitcase!
Y'wouldn't mind handin' it over, now, would'ya?"

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Sorry if this has been asked before but are we safe to brings melee weapons with us? We won’t get searched? And will our premium containers be fine when we get back?

Status
Not open for further replies.