Joy Bonetti! - The effervescent chauvinist.

Nebulae
OIG.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🎀 𝒞𝐼𝒯𝐼𝒵𝐸𝒩 🎀 ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀​

NP. Joy Whale!』

Occupations: Refugee clinics nurse. (Current) | C14 Nurse personnel. (Former)
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Weight: 167.6
Alignment: Combine (Loyalist.)
CID: 75626

Backstory: Her history remains undisclosed outside of her loyalisim and endmost crazed nature with work. She functions as a Nurse Practioner, recieved by her standard work performance in her original city and with such reputation kept her as one of the basics! Till things went awry.

With a history so indebted into a mind revolving abuse, torment and overly atrocious tactics that went to the extent of ones own sanity degrading further and further as they slip into a state of illusion purely to maintain themselves from breaking down you'd expect at least the SLIGHTEST of trauma induced panic within her mind. But all you get is a land of lies, tropes and self-manipulative practices to maintain their self of worth. A woman so dejected that the torment and frantic pain of her and her friends in her distant past cost her mind to shatter, only to be wove back into a fabrication of the world around her. If such a thing was to be broken, do you believe they'd be the same?

"Well! That's what they'd say on TV anyways."

Such things arent reality. Nor will they ever be.

This is a peaceful land....

wCdFeHXzmQI8AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Scary.png

wCdFeHXzmQI8AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Last edited:
Nebulae
Update log: I did this at 4 am with nothing else to do and alot of free time. WROTE DOWN THE FIRST BUNCH OF THINGS I THOUGHT OF.. WHO CARES ABOUT PREPERATION? (I'll fix this when I'm more awake later for sure.)

Update log #2: M'KAY I worked on this one at 2 in the morning whilst trying to comprehensively formulate a backstory.. but I also did the small tidbit of details of as well to the side. Hoping to get some genuine info in with the backstory at somepoint so I can actually do more important things like RELATIONS and stuff. (The song is a template song.)

Last edited:
Nebulae
Dz2Co2CCdqlBAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Neurotical Happiness.
pertinent collaborator.
pathological refugee.

image.png

image.png

"I remember more and more every so often! This is great!"​

Last edited:
Reactions: List