Just bought a shop.

penguinc

bye
Nebulae
I just bought a shop in game and it was around 800 tokens to start it off for the 4 shipments I bought, and the price for the first week. I got a shop called the red buffalo which the owners were previously removed since of inactivity.
Does anyone got tips of what I can do? I’m gonna clear the props out and all. Just roleplay tips and stuff its my first time with shop rp.

ALSO DO I GET TO KEEP THE STORAGE STUFF THEY HAVE?

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
800 tokens? The fuck did you buy

I used to own a store and had it as a diner, sold sandwhiches, burgers, burritos, milkshakes and alcohol and whatnot. Had a radio in it and played music and stuff, was pretty fun.

I'd say actually give a menu and toppings for your food, like a series of sandwhiches (salad, cheese, ham etc) and roleplay making it. Its kinda disappointing asking a shopkeeper what ingredients they have and they just drop a script and say have a look, or they just grab the food out of a container and give it after selling.

RPing food and stuff is dull, yeah, but it can bring some decent RP if you have the right people, who'll eventually be your regulars. I made quite a bit of cash and grew in a few tiers of loyalist doing it.

penguinc

bye
Nebulae

I used to own a store and had it as a diner, sold sandwhiches, burgers, burritos, milkshakes and alcohol and whatnot. Had a radio in it and played music and stuff, was pretty fun.

I'd say actually give a menu and toppings for your food, like a series of sandwhiches (salad, cheese, ham etc) and roleplay making it. Its kinda disappointing asking a shopkeeper what ingredients they have and they just drop a script and say have a look, or they just grab the food out of a container and give it after selling.

RPing food and stuff is dull, yeah, but it can bring some decent RP if you have the right people, who'll eventually be your regulars. I made quite a bit of cash and grew in a few tiers of loyalist doing it.
Alright thanks.
Also the shipments were like fucking 200 tokens a shipment XD

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
i had a store called sub something and cwu just removed it without informing me. kinda bummed me out cus i lost allot of tokens. just stay active

sots

community bear
Nebulae

Basically this, just make it a nice hub for rp in the city considering there's few places for that in the city. Cooking rp, actually talking to people, that kind of thing all makes it better than "what you want" "sandwich pls" "ok 20 tokens" /me gib 20 tokens /me take the tokens and gib sandwich "bye" "bye"

I had Juro's Churro's a while back, it was pretty fun to rp. Get a few employees to help out too, ideally a mate of yours who you know can rp properly!!!

So yeah, have fun with it. It's quite fun to run.

Reactions: List