just checking in on the people here.

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
hi guys. my friend mynameisjason on steam started talking about neb, so i decided to say hi. how is everyone. i'm a year older now. I'm really just posting this here to see if any of my old friends want to talk and catch up. I mean your all my friends you get what i mean. it's strange when i type man.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Better return then rosebud sorry Roose

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hi guys. my friend mynameisjason on steam started talking about neb, so i decided to say hi. how is everyone. i'm a year older now. I'm really just posting this here to see if any of my old friends want to talk and catch up. I mean your all my friends you get what i mean. it's strange when i type man.

Love you Jeff., hope you are doing well

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
ay jeffrey, what's up bro? how's life treating ya?
Hi there. First off, how are you? is life okay for you? Second- My life has been great. No one close to me has passed away, I turned 18. Hm! I was given a job a few days ago. I'll be coming in for my first day of work on Saturday.

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Hi there. First off, how are you? is life okay for you? Second- My life has been great. No one close to me has passed away, I turned 18. Hm! I was given a job a few days ago. I'll be coming in for my first day of work on Saturday.
That's great man!

I'm glad to see you stop in, honestly one of the best people in the community.

Cherry

Proton
Nebulae
That's very, very kind of you to say. I might come back onto the server some day, maybe every once and a while. Just to play around. Visit. Not sure though. I stopped doing gmod much a year or two ago
Hi, dunno if you remember me.

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
Hi, dunno if you remember me.
Of course I remember you my man. It's a bit hard to remember, but I do remember talking to a cherry. I also feel like in the back of my head you were associated with a CP too.
[doublepost=1579839390][/doublepost]
Of course I remember you my man. It's a bit hard to remember, but I do remember talking to a cherry. I also feel like in the back of my head you were associated with a CP too.
but, still man yeah i remember you a bit and i don't mind talking to any of you guys again. I like talking. I came here to talk after all

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
btw he made this post higher than a godamn kite

IgglePiggle

Proton
Nebulae
that's awesome dude, what did you get a job in?

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
I got a job at a bakery called Le Bus. If you'd ever want to visit, it's at 129 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103 and the hours fluctuate a bit.
[doublepost=1579867752][/doublepost]
I got a job at a bakery called Le Bus. If you'd ever want to visit, it's at 129 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103 and the hours fluctuate a bit.
I'm not sure what I'll be doing however.