Serious K so I need the CA's agreement on this one (the Overseers)

Do u want this faction to be added???

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Cherokeedog

Neutrino
Nebulae
What are the Overseers:

- The Overseers are a group of players in 2 smaller groups:
-The Oracular Order (only for women)
-The Abbey of the Everyman (for men)

What do they do?

-They are special trained players that keep the city safe from heresy,the Void's creatures (zombies,headcrabs etc.) and anti-citizens.We don't wanna be like the CPs,but there aren't so many nowadays and we need a force that may keep the city clean at all times (like we can close that church in the plaza is the High Overseers wants to)

How to join?

-Well,before joining you need to pass the "Trial of Aptitude" where veteran Overseers carefully observe and study individuals,who show the proper inclination to be a future Overseer (you need to be loyalist).After enough observation,the players are taken from their apartments and brought to and Overseer Outpost,whre they are further assessed and evaluated.Every Saturday those players are brought in the plaza for a ceremony

Do they have any special equipment?

-Well,yes,they have swords (special Overseer swords) and pistols,zip ties,stun batons (if it's needed) and pouches.There are addons for clothes uniforms and weapons,but the biggest problem is that if the server creator can add some addons...

What authority do they have???

-They do police work most of the time,but the principal idea is that they can do:

-Public humiliation
-Seizure of properties
-Financial recompenses
-Service to the Order
-Prison time
-Executions

WHAT DO I NEED:

-The CA's agreement to have this kind of Organization

-Some addons (2-3 maximum)

-A lot of money to buy the equipment

-Good players that wanna join me

I STILL HAVE TO CREATE A STEAM GUIDE ABOUT OUR HISTORY AND TRIALS,but till that,I'm Cherokeedog,and I'll see you next time

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Is this supposed to be an actual suggestion? If so it should be in the suggestions section using the proper fotmat.

Doubt this will go anywhere though, seems really distant from what the server is about

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
better suited as some sort of ritualistic rebel group tbh.