kerbal space program 2

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Looks good but I'm skeptical
[doublepost=1566241197][/doublepost]Also from the steam page its not being developed by the same people as before
Also also take 2 has the license and we've already seen that they released DLC for ksp 1 so I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow slither microtransactions in there

Last edited:
Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
[doublepost=1566241197][/doublepost]Also from the steam page its not being developed by the same people as before
Also also take 2 has the license and we've already seen that they released DLC for ksp 1 so I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow slither microtransactions in there
they said no loot boxes or micro transactions, and it’s not an epic exclusive

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
trailer made me tear up

mostly due to the music and the nostalgia wave

Reactions: List

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
HOOOOOly shit this probably the game I'm most hyped for in 2020. An upgraded Kerbal Space Program would literally be the best game ever created

Yeah, but the reason behind this is that Squad is an extremely small development team, and a game of this magnitude could really only be created with a large team with lots and lots of funding.

Plus, apparently all the new devs are massive fans of the game, with one apparently having thousands of hours on it. They're also constantly checking in with Squad, the original devs, to make sure the game is still what it should be. This article covers a lot of useful information
https://www.pcgamer.com/kerbal-space-program-2-interview/

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
How are they gonna deal with time acceleration? Or just gonna leave it real time
There's quite a lot of ways they'd be able to do it, such as having each player exist in a different time if they speed up or slow down, that are actually explored in the multiplayer mods for KSP. I'd imagine it wouldn't necessarily be a very large issue