Ketamine?

Nebulae
So I don't drink, smoke weed or cigs, but I do the occasional Ketamine trip to get an OBE (out of body experience) here and there. I used do the whole New Jersey house club scene, so I got involved wit the club drugs rather than drinking.

Last night, I injected 300mg of Ketamine into my muscles, had some fun flying around my room. What I do is, inject, put headphones on, and lay on the couch. It is truly an amazing experience.

Ketamine has also shown benefits in helping with brain repair and other things. Obviously, if you abuse it, you can get kidney issues and it could possibly kill you via that route. I don't abuse it.

This morning I went to weight myself, and a new low, 213lb...

Seems to me Ketamine can act as a diuretic?

Reactions: List

bloatmaxx

Neutrino
Nebulae
So I don't drink, smoke weed or cigs, but I do the occasional Ketamine trip to get an OBE (out of body experience) here and there. I used do the whole New Jersey house club scene, so I got involved wit the club drugs rather than drinking.

Last night, I injected 300mg of Ketamine into my muscles, had some fun flying around my room. What I do is, inject, put headphones on, and lay on the couch. It is truly an amazing experience.

Ketamine has also shown benefits in helping with brain repair and other things. Obviously, if you abuse it, you can get kidney issues and it could possibly kill you via that route. I don't abuse it.

This morning I went to weight myself, and a new low, 213lb...

Seems to me Ketamine can act as a diuretic?
but in short, you're lying to yourself.

sounds like a brewwwing up eating disorder. ketamine has no proven positive benefits..... not in the neurochemical processi of your brain or your body as a whole. (excluding the euphoria and other chased psychological effects of the said drug)

Nebulae
but in short, you're lying to yourself.

sounds like a brewwwing up eating disorder. ketamine has no proven positive benefits..... not in the neurochemical processi of your brain or your body as a whole. (excluding the euphoria and other chased psychological effects of the said drug)
Back to my original question: Does it act as a diuretics or something? I woke up weighing 5lbs less than I the day before, looking much leaner.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I don't abuse it.
Keep it up and it will become a habit.
When you keep using it after it becomes a habit it'll become an addition.

That's when it will kill you.

You might think you can stop any time but that's bullshit, you're lying to yourself if you keep going down this road with an excuse like that.

I woke up weighing 5lbs less than I the day before, looking much leaner.
Can't really answer the question unless you're able to provide us with your usual food/water intake.

Using that kind of shit as a 'dietary aid' is truly stupid though.

snork

Красная армия всех сильней
Nebulae

bloatmaxx

Neutrino
Nebulae

I really enjoyed Refn's Pusher trilogy, his best work alongside Bleeder. Drive is great too, but because of its meme-status I'm starting to dislike it more and more, all his movies after that are rubbish.

The three pusher films are all just so excellent, low budget beasts portraying the criminal underground life in an authentic style very different to hollywood, scorcese and the rot they have brought.

bloatmaxx

Neutrino
Nebulae
My personal favourite is the arc of Milo, especially it's potrayal in the final installment. From family life, cooking for her daughters birthday to butchering eastern European corpses into pieces, gutting them open into a bucket with the aid of a real-life Serbian war criminal actor who looks like he could cave in your skull at any second, the contrast between the two is just great!

snork

Красная армия всех сильней
Nebulae
My personal favourite is the arc of Milo, especially it's potrayal in the final installment. From family life, cooking for her daughters birthday to butchering eastern European corpses into pieces, gutting them open into a bucket with the aid of a real-life Serbian war criminal actor who looks like he could cave in your skull at any second, the contrast between the two is just great!

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ketamine has no proven positive benefits

At a low dosage, it makes for a highly effective treatment for certain mental illnesses, like severe or treatment-resistant depression and PTSD. I wouldn't completely dismiss ketamine.

That being said, it needs to be done under the guidance of a medical professional. Recreationally using Ketamine, or any kind of anesthetic for that matter, is pretty dumb and dangerous.

I don't abuse it.

Injecting 300mg of Ketamine into your muscles for fun is literally abusing it. At 300mg you're literally chasing a high.