Accepted key's EMS Application

key

Nebulae
ems-banner.png

Character name: Keegan York

Date of birth
: 08/17/2000

Briefly describe your character's background:
Keegan York found his passion for helping others after deciding to take a night time first aid course while he was pursuing his Associate's Degree. It wasn't as if this experience was some sort of revelation of biblical proportions, but it did instill within him the desire to learn more about how medicine works. After finishing his first semester at a local community college, he decided to take his shot at a career in medicine, and switched his focus in school.

In pursuit of a drastically different lifestyle, Keegan eventually opted to make the move to Los Santos alongside his friend Chester as he attended the police academy, with the two supporting one another in their hopes for a fresh and renewed future in the big city.

Why do you want to join the EMS? (IC & OOC):
OOC:

I like to play support roles pretty often in games of all kinds, and EMS sounds like it would fit into that role pretty nicely in a roleplaying game like this. I'd also like to take a step back from combat roles and focus more on the interaction between players.

IC:
I'm hoping to actively contribute to something bigger than myself, and would like to have a positive impact on as many lives as possible. In service with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services, I believe I can give back to the people of Los Santos and help to save lives.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the EMS?: Short term, Keegan is looking to start helping others out throughout the city and the county and save lives. On a more long term basis, I would say he's invested in developing a mastery of medicine by working alongside veterans of the field so that he can expand his reach and ability to help others.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?: I've dabbled a bit in GTA on servers like DOJ but most of my experience hails from the source engine hellscape of Garry's Mod.

Do you have prior medical experience? (optional): A very long time ago I did some fairly basic medical roleplay on GMod but it's been a while and I'm far from any sort of expert.

What is your time zone?: ET (UTC-04:00)

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal: I understand.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.

We are pleased to welcome you to the EMS. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: List