Accepted key's LSPD Application

key

Nebulae
x1jkZMw.png

Character name: Bob Austin

Date of birth: 17/08/2000 (OOC) 06/10/1968 (IC)

Briefly describe your character's background: Bob Austin served in the U.S. Army for thirty-two years, and during this time devoted himself to protecting the people of the United States. After rising through the ranks, he retired as a full-bird Colonel and relocated to the sun kissed state of San Andreas to enjoy his retirement, only to find that the life of a civilian was not for him. Without anything meaningful to occupy his time, Bob Austin's mental state became increasingly manic and fraught with the prospect of continuing to spend his retirement aimlessly wandering and meandering about the streets of Los Santos. After taking up a few odd jobs here and there, Bob Austin eventually had a few chance encounters with the local Police, which reignited within him the passion for serving the people of the United States. Eager to find a way to give meaning to his golden years, he has opted to pursue a career in law enforcement, with his sights set on eventually running for the office of Sheriff in Blaine County.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):
OOC: I like to broaden my horizons on any roleplaying server I play on, primarily just to get a taste of everything it has to offer, and keep up the variety so I'm not doing anything too repetitive. I've had a little bit of experience with Police factions on GTA servers so it's also a tad bit familiar. I enjoy the pace it brings as well, being able to interact with others casually while patrolling as well as participating in higher stakes situations, pursuits, shootouts, etc.

IC:
Bob_Austin..png

Chief Wayne King,
Assistant Chief Lewis Bray,

I served with the United States Army for 32 years, and worked hard to protect the people of the United States of America. In my retirement, I have found that my passion for protecting and serving the people has not diminished in any capacity, and now I seek out the means to further serve the people of my fine country as an Officer of the Law. I intend to learn the ins and outs of law enforcement in Los Santos, before eventually running for the office of Blaine County Sheriff. The reason I have opted to pursue a position within the Los Santos Police Department prior to doing so is to develop a better understanding of the job and ensure I am able to properly serve the fine people of Blaine County in a manner that is worthy of them. I look forward to speaking with you further in regards to my application.

Sincerely,
Colonel Bob Austin

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?: Bob Austin is not a man who enjoys the prospects of being idle. His retirement thus far has worn on him greatly, and in the short term he's looking for a way to busy himself and contribute meaningfully to his country. In the long term, he intends to use his years of Administrative experience in the military and time spent with the LSPD to build a basis for a candidacy for Blaine County Sheriff, where he can spend the remainder of his life without wasting it.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?: Far too much.

What is your time zone?: Eastern US Time (UTC-4)

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal: I do.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional): None so far.

nebulous-full.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Police Department forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Before we start your induction into the LSPD, please provide us with your discord username in this thread and make sure you're in the nebulous discord.

From there, you will receive further details on your induction.

Reactions: List