Denied kieran o'dreary's last ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
@Raiden @bigdaddyman413 do any of you know Akira's forum?
His steam name is Chimeric, me and him play rp servers together.
Feel like doing it for punishment is different than doing it for profit imo
Yeah, I get that. But who doesn't work criminals for profit - whole prison system built around it.
Yeah, this is mainly why I hunted you down after the Akira thing - I suspected you were selling innocent people into slavery,
locking them into cages and wildly exaggerating what they are to justify it.

I also gave you the time to explain your “dealings” to which you went into some detail about the slaves, to which I just decided given the risk you pose to Akira - since you might try to capture him and sell him into slavery again, to TAKE YOU ROUND THE SHED as it were and put a few bullets in ur neck quietly and rid the world of one more slaver
Never, OOCly, intended to hunt him again, got spooked by being arrested - you came up to my character and asked about my work and I did explain the slavery, but I also made clear I had posters and hunted criminals for serious crimes against rebel forces.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
His steam name is Chimeric, me and him play rp servers together.

Yeah, I get that. But who doesn't work criminals for profit - whole prison system built around it.

Never, OOCly, intended to hunt him again, got spooked by being arrested - you came up to my character and asked about my work and I did explain the slavery, but I also made clear I had posters and hunted criminals for serious crimes against rebel forces.
Any way to have a word from him abt his side of the story?

Nebulae
Any way to have a word from him abt his side of the story?

ill tell him to make a forum account or just give me his two cents.

either way, i dont mind either outcome this pk comes to as i've recently become a bit pre-occupied in my life, so it might be hard to even play.

Reactions: List

Toriwarior30055

I am Santa Claus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
While killing Kieran was not the only option for Raiden. I think killing him was still justified from Raiden’s in character point of view, this is because of his belief that Kieran would attempt to hunt down his friend and enslave him due to the perceived pickpocketing which would begin establishing a pattern of imprisoning innocent people.

This is a clear internal conflict between two individuals that lead to a death, which would result in a PK

However, given the OOC circumstances in that Kieran had no intention of pursuing his false accusations any further and that his accusation was somewhat justified (from his point of view), I think some leeway can be given if both parties agree to NLR the death instead (while still suffering the weight of the fact that Raiden killed someone).

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
However, given the OOC circumstances in that Kieran had no intention of pursuing his false accusations any further and that his accusation was somewhat justified (from his point of view), I think some leeway can be given if both parties agree to NLR the death instead (while still suffering the weight of the fact that Raiden killed someone).
Whilst I understand the reluctance to PK characters, I don't believe I can agree to this - I didn't seek out to kill *a* character, I was looking to kill his not just to protect my friend but also prevent him from enslabing anyone else. If this is an nlr he will continue to attempt to enslave people further.

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
While killing Kieran was not the only option for Raiden. I think killing him was still justified from Raiden’s in character point of view, this is because of his belief that Kieran would attempt to hunt down his friend and enslave him due to the perceived pickpocketing which would begin establishing a pattern of imprisoning innocent people.

This is a clear internal conflict between two individuals that lead to a death, which would result in a PK

We went over the "all parties agree to NLR = NLR", we can't allow it since it's too easy to abuse (and has been abused heavily in the past). The situation falls under PK criteria so there isn't much more about this, considering none of the other guys have said anything.

I was merely waiting on Akira or anybody else to make a point in case there was something we missed, but it seems pretty clear this situation is simple.

Whilst I understand the reluctance to PK characters, I don't believe I can agree to this - I didn't seek out to kill *a* character, I was looking to kill his not just to protect my friend but also prevent him from enslabing anyone else. If this is an nlr he will continue to attempt to enslave people further.

With the above said, and to further solidify the situation, Raiden's reply to the offer,

this appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.