Molecule
Nebulae
images

Reactions: List

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
it does not matter
Dude literally spent hours baiting people in steamchats to get them to say incriminating things, then sent those to other people to get them punished. When confronted, he claimed he was the smartest person in the community (lol), claimed he was a social engineer (LOL), and claimed that in the end, everyone did what he wanted them to (L O L)

I posted a Ban request, got like 70-80 nebs in 1 day, and then he's spent the majority of the time since pissing himself in the corner, occasionally reaching out to 'help' people, so that he can say 'look im not a bad guy' until he springs his next glorious social engineering gig.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Dude literally spent hours baiting people in steamchats to get them to say incriminating things, then sent those to other people to get them punished. When confronted, he claimed he was the smartest person in the community (lol), claimed he was a social engineer (LOL), and claimed that in the end, everyone did what he wanted them to (L O L)

I posted a Ban request, got like 70-80 nebs in 1 day, and then he's spent the majority of the time since pissing himself in the corner, occasionally reaching out to 'help' people, so that he can say 'look im not a bad guy' until he springs his next glorious social engineering gig.

you know what that deserves?

a man dabbing in style

Votra

Retired
Nebulae

Being unpopular and being so toxic as to need to be permanently removed globally from a community are two widely different things.
It was my greatest engineer social of all time.
[doublepost=1480879501][/doublepost]
it does not matter
Lykos is legendary here, he's been here for so long man.
Don't start an argument with him it never ends well.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
you can socially engineer deez nuts XDDD

why make a thread embarrassing yourself like this
[doublepost=1480931352][/doublepost]is this the "ironic humour" that the kids are doing these days

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
you can socially engineer deez nuts XDDD

why make a thread embarrassing yourself like this
[doublepost=1480931352][/doublepost]is this the "ironic humour" that the kids are doing these days

But I'm not embarrassed. People care far too much about their image on here, and others do their best just to piss off others for their own amusement.

I just don't lie to myself, its not something I care about, but at the same time I don't go out of my way to harass innocent people.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
But I'm not embarrassed. People care far too much about their image on here, and others do their best just to piss off others for their own amusement.

I just don't lie to myself, its not something I care about, but at the same time I don't go out of my way to harass innocent people.
okay then why make this thread, I don't understand

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
man i am so drunk im going to post a thread on a roleplay forum because i dont have friends to be with while drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.