combine-half-life-universal-un-unscreen.gif

Requesting manual USERNAME input: *************
Requesting manual PASSWORD input: ******************

--------------------------------------------------

:// Confirming credentials...

:// Retrieving officer profile.....
:// Applying clearance-keys...
:// Censoring critical information...
:// Establishing connection . . . . . . .
:// Connection established.
Displaying file...

sFOdQyFRCTK52s3pje54jEE4YHzSZb958Py435XA4E9JutJk27PgAL77XS_m1f9vYa5IMTfvgrhHpvCL8tVUVrVO7RExM8LDQILMBZek2svIcJCMlSl0I-o-8RjUnRLMOj5jJZIK4ZTHZb6oXet1Qds

<:: OFFICER PROFILE IMAGE UPLOAD DETECTED. DISPLAYING... ::>

18_4.png

<:: PERSONAL INFORMATION LOADED. DISPLAYING... ::>
UNIT PERSONAL RECORD​
PHYSICAL INFORMATION​
STATUS
&
PERSONALITY​
PREWAR / POSTWAR HISTORY​
LEGAL NAME - DAVID GOODFELLERHAIR COLOR - BROWNSTATUS - DECEASEDPRIOR EMPLOYMENT - MCDONALDS
ISSUED NUMBER - KING-5EYE COLOR - BLUETRAIT - LOYALEDUCATION - HIGHSCHOOL DIP.
NICKNAME - 'PATTY MASTER'RACE - WHITE / CAUCASIANTRAIT - DEDICATEDASSIGNED CITY - C18
RANK POINTS - 75SEX - MALETRAIT - NATURAL LEADERREDACTED
DEPLOYMENTS - 2AGE - 37TRAIT - UNFORGIVINGREDACTED
OUTFIT - KINGATHLETIC BUILDTRAIT - CRUELREDACTED
MEDALS EARNED - ED1, ED2PALE COMPLEXION - SICKLYTRAIT - IRON-FISTEDREDACTED

sFOdQyFRCTK52s3pje54jEE4YHzSZb958Py435XA4E9JutJk27PgAL77XS_m1f9vYa5IMTfvgrhHpvCL8tVUVrVO7RExM8LDQILMBZek2svIcJCMlSl0I-o-8RjUnRLMOj5jJZIK4ZTHZb6oXet1Qds

<:: USER-UPLOADED DATA ENTRIES & AUDIO LOG DETECTED. DISPLAYING... ::>
AMPUTATIONS​
REEDUCATIONS​
INTERROGATIONS​
IIIII IIIII IIIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIIII IIIII II

:// Audio files detected...
:// Files ready to play... click when ready...

<:: God, I love it. I love my job. There is nothing in the world like it. Though my loyal service to the benefactors and the Union has been brief, I continue in good faith to pour my entire heart into my career and service record. Maybe I enjoy it too much? I mean - I made my own chart counting certain... punishments... I have administered. Proudly. Hahaha! Those slummers and seppies deserved it anyway. ::>

<:: Today was a productive day; we went in and smoked a couple of these smugglers. Man was my finger itching as I was awaiting the directives to execute these goofballs. Then again, that doesn't change much from any of these seppies or slummers I run into. Some other shit went down a while later where I got to dump some heat on... pirates? Didn't realize they existed anymore. Either way, every day, I leave more bodies for the glorious Benefactors, and I am here to stand proudly for the Combine and their achievements to cleanse humanity, one dead seppie at a time. ::>

<:: Weak men... that is what I see when I walk around the garrison. Too many humanitarians, too much empathy, too much care for our enemies. Do they even realize these are the same people who have killed us by the masses? Executed our men? Tortured them and shamed their honor? It is a goddamn disgrace that these individuals serve with us, not only to this garrison but to the leadership and to the benefactors as well. Something needs to be done about it... ::>

<:: A not-so-normal week in the office. DEFENDER-9 sent me undercover with the seppies to collect our rogue asset McKenzie Adams and boy, what a shithole that place is... Trust me I don't plan on ever going back. Rats, dead bodies, smelly people, hell they even got the walking and talking frogs around that place. Only regrets? I didn't get to torture some of the local scum on my way out of that dump. Hahaha! ::>

<:: CUSTOM UNIT PATCH AND ENTRY DETECTED. DISPLAYING... ::>
CMB_KING_LOGO.png

KING
"Service Above Self"

<:: An outfit with a long-standing history. A unit in which a generation of great men have served honorably, and sacrificed in droves, putting duty above self. The title I bear is more than just a tagline - it is a legacy, and I am honored to be a part of this unit. I wish to make KING widely known to all in the wastes and amongst the various garrisons. We should be feared... we should be the iron hand of the benefactors... we are destined for great things. I feel it. ::>

(This patch was made by me and is not officialized for KING including motto)

<:: PROFILE JOURNAL ENTRIES DETECTED. DISPLAYING... ::>

<:: ENTRY TITLE ::>

'Factions of the Wastes'
HATED|DISLIKED|NEUTRAL|LIKED|RESPECTED

'GTC' TRADING COMPANY
'SEPPIES' (Rebels)
VORTIGAUNTS
'SLUMMERS' (Refugees)
OVERWATCH FORCES

CIVIL PROTECTION

<:: ENTRY TITLE ::>
'Those I've met along the way'
HATED|DISLIKED|NEUTRAL|LIKED|RESPECTED

VICE-3
One of the best men I have had the pleasure of serving with. Back in the city, when I was a fresh boot, three took me under his wing, showed me the ropes, and kept me alive in that hellhole. Later on, I ended up saving his life at the dockyards. If anyone asks me, all I would simply say is that I couldn't have asked for a better mentor, partner, and friend. I am proud to stand side-by-side with you, brother, through thick and thin.

DEFENDER-3
A noble and fearless leader, unlike many of the others in our ranks. I know he has taken a liking to me, and he seems to trust in my abilities as a unit. I have been working with three since I first arrived in the garrison, and he is one of the few men amongst our ranks I know I could rely upon for anything.

JURY-7
JURY-7 is one of the few men like me in the garrison, a true warrior - a man who has given his life to his service and to the greater good of the Union. A man who knows when shit needs to get done, if you catch my drift. We have worked together a handful of times, and I must say that every time we do, you continue to impress - I even took note of this upon my original arrival at the garrison. I look forward to working together more and building a great partnership between us.

DEFENDER-0
Any man part of the brass deserves my respect. Battle-hardened veterans and wise leaders keeping a close eye amongst the... at times... rather illogical and poor-thinking ground teams. Zero is no different, he is a wise man and proven leader, a man I'd follow into battle time, and time again as I already have. I am a muscle of the war machine, and thankfully for me, he recognizes my "special" talent in handling the seppies and local slummers. I've got your back anywhere we go, and I am yours to command. Matter of fact, was it you who gave me a gun and told me to go "die on the streets" Hahaha! That was a pretty great intro to the teams.

HERO-1

One of the better boots in the force, I can't tell if he actually likes me or wants to baby me; either way, I find it funny because now he makes me a ton of Soup. Overall a pretty nice guy and a loyal comrade, I hope we can work together more so that you can continue to impress me further in the field --- and provide me delicious food. Also, from what combat experience I have seen from you, you're not a bad shot, I guess that's why you made TAP.

ALICE BROOKS

Another day, another slummer. Except this one did something stupid to get my attention... I don't think I need to stress this enough, but I am the *last* guy you want on your case. I hope you remember my trustee friend 'zapper' because your name is still on it. Be a good citizen and stay out of trouble; otherwise, I'll come knocking - and I won't be so nice next time.

Joy Whale
Overall, she is a very nice and consistent person; she has proved herself reliable and trustworthy as well by doing assigned work for me. Honestly... suspiciously nice. Though, I'm not sure how to feel about you just yet... who's to say you aren't two-faced, waiting to put a nine in the base of my skull? I've got my eye on you, Mrs. Whale.

CMB.SERVITOR-410
Honestly, this thing is pretty fuckin' disgusting. This is the thing that wanders into the room, and everyone bats an eye unanimously, thinking, "What the hell is that?" But I'm a pretty sick man, so I find it kinda cool, not gonna lie. I mean, I heard they shoot fuckin' lasers from their eyes. Can you seriously tell yourself that isn't cool? Sounds like jealousy. Basically a crippled guy with superpowers. Supercrip?

XRAY-4
A brand-new face to the garrison who has already proved himself to be a nuisance by speaking poorly over the radio and in-person. The guy definitely is gonna get someone smoked. I've got my eye on you, rookie.

XRAY-1

One of these so-called 'diplomats' to the garrison, I call them collaborators to the seppies. pffff. Guy probably thinks I'm a loose cannon with radicalized ideals and beliefs; in all reality, I am just a loyal servant to command. I hope you square up; diplomacy has proven to fail time and time again, just like earlier today when I blew up that boat - hope you realize this before you get someone killed or yourself.

THE HUMANITARIANS
Roger & Fedot
The Banana Men, these guys are a classic case of insanity out in the dunes, documenting supposed war crime cases and providing 'international aid' to all parties located out here. I call bullshit, nobody asks the real questions here, like where they are getting their supplies, etc. In all reality, the only thing I see from this pair of goofs is a buncha seppie collaborators. You guys better stay out of my way and know your role out here as a supposed neutral party. Otherwise, I'd be glad to shut down whatever operations you have going on.

JURY-6

In all honesty, I don't know much about you yet... you seem to be an alright man and a loyal soldier, even though these qualities are rare... I have seen some of your more insubordinate behaviors and threats. You remind me a lot of... well, me, actually, except I wouldn't threaten to assault anyone, I'd just do it. And only with a good reason. Time will tell, but I think you're alright; we'll see as we work more together in the field.

Jessica Fowler

Oh boy... where do I even start? Jessica stumbled upon us on one of our first days out in this shithole, and we subsequently pressed her into service without any consent. What originally started out as a fruitful and beneficial relationship turned sour rather fast - leaving notes behind with talks about how much she dislikes us and how nearly every interaction I have with her now involves unreported contraband items such as firearms and ammunition. You need to shape up, Fowler. I've got my eye on you, and I know I can be mean - but I just want what's best for you, myself, and the community we both share... regardless of how hard that may seem to some.

McKenzie Adams
Kenzie! Darling... boy, what an absolute fucking nightmare you have turned out to be - not only my biggest failure but one of my biggest regrets as well. Hell, you've brought me everywhere across the waste just to recover your ass when you decide to go AWOL and runoff. Putting my own neck on the line for someone so selfish and unwilling to compromise - someone not willing to do her job or get shit done. Now that I've got you back in custody... maybe I can make you one of my greatest successes. Or who am I kidding, I might just cut you into pieces. I hope you can enjoy whatever is to come of you without a couple of fingers and a toe. Hahaha!

----------------------------------------------------
:// Closing file........
:// File successfully closed.......
:// Initiating logout procedure......
:// Logging out.....
Logout Completed

1653491658239.png

( Ask below to be added! )

Last edited:
Nebulae
You should do the two human characters! (assuming you can)

Alice brooks (That one science lady you gave a panic attack)
And Nurse Joy!

And then you should do the most important character.

image.png
STALKER 410 SUPREME.

Reactions: List

Cavity

Proton
Nebulae
Updated.

. Alias changed to 'Mad KING'
. New audio log
. McKenzie Adams's biography was added.
. Additional amputations, interrogations, and re-educations performed. Tallies added.

Character bio reforms to come soon.