RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
lspd-banner.png
Character name: Konrad Prawdzik

Date of birth: 07/06/1999 - 7th of June, 1999

Briefly describe your character's background:
Konrad Prawdzik sought to undertake his career as a Police Officer in Poland within the province of Lubelskie, a career which lasted him a two years and three months before falling out with the Chief of Police. It did not take long for Konrad to realise that the Americans were particularly fond of their national security which presented quite the opportunity for pursuing a career in the United States; the decent paycheck, the quality and quantity of perks, and the decent health insurance makes it a worthwhile endeavour.

At the time there was a particular demand for dockyard workers in the state of New York. The role was far from appealing, but it was enough to quality Konrad for a visa which subsequently led to him acquiring the green card a couple months later down the line. All the necessary pieces have been acquired, it is now just a mere process of filling out the same familiar and agonising paperwork expressing the interest in the position. At first the job seeking started within the state of New York, then Maine, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North & South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. The exhaustion was starting to get to Konrad until finally he received a response. A response from the state of Los Santos, a Department was willing to give him a chance at regaining his dignity and return to his familiar career. An offer which he graciously accepted and immediately embarked to the shores of Los Santos.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):
IC: "I am already in possession of the necessary experience to which you have listed underneath the application process. I have dealt with a fair bit of rowdy individuals, unarmed or armed, knife or gun, an alcoholic or a crackhead - practically seen the worst of it out there. Besides, I have been already trained in the usage of firearms, and I know you Americans are particularly fond of Freedom, Guns and American whiskey."

OOC: I feel like freshening things up and trying out something new. I already had a fair share of experiencing what other roles have to offer in terms of GTARP.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:
The short-term goals would be to make past the first month...
- Establish the enemies, the competition, the partners and allies within the force.
- Issue his first cituation and the first arrest on American soil
- Refrain from getting fired.
- Refrain from getting shot.
- Refrain from crashing the cruiser.

In terms of achieving something long-term...
- Become a Sergeant.
- Become a Detective and possibly even lead it.
- Possibly even join the SWAT Team.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
I have spent a solid sixth months roleplaying on Raze Networks before it rebranded. Within those Six Months I had the opportunity to roleplay mainly as a Lawyer which eventually went on to become a Judge. Even had the opportunity to lead the direction of the Department of Justice on the server. I also did a little bit of roleplay as a Pramedic and a Coroner, but I never really went on to achieve much on said roles.

What is your time zone?:
GMT+0 // BST+0

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
Most Certainly.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: List