Late name change request

Sadn3zz

Quark
Nebulae
I've been looking for how to change the name, and what I found were some people saying that whoever wanted to change the name, they should make a thread, but I do not know where I'm going to do it here.
Anyways, I would like to ask a admin to change this name that I hate so much: "Gamer_Tag [PT]" because it reminds me of my old retarded days on the server, and i am done with it
So I ask someone to change my name to "Sadn3zz" .

Last edited:

Sadn3zz

Quark
Nebulae
How about something with less edge

i knew someone would say that, but what can i do? It's my steam name, sadly. I was trying to find an "ORIGINAL" name, but for some stupid reason i chose this one. (Probably because i was in those "edgy times")

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
i knew someone would say that, but what can i do? It's my steam name, sadly. I was trying to find an "ORIGINAL" name, but for some stupid reason i chose this one. (Probably because i was in those "edgy times")

you can always change your steam name if you want, then ask for it to be changed to whatever you choose.
also, sadn3zz is a fine name honestly mate, name yourself whatever you want and be proud of it

Sadn3zz

Quark
Nebulae
you can always change your steam name if you want, then ask for it to be changed to whatever you choose.
also, sadn3zz is a fine name honestly mate, name yourself whatever you want and be proud of it

How can i be proud of a name such as "Sadn3zz"??
And i can't change the name because i spent ALOT of work and money just to do a bad Steam profile about this edgy name.
But thanks for trying to make me feel better, i guess?