League of Legends

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
with 40k people.
Only?!
A Starcraft tournament got 120k people in South Korea in 2005.
40k is barely anything for an esport and it's funny how you're acting like LoL is the biggest shit ever.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Only?!
A Starcraft tournament got 120k people in South Korea in 2005.
40k is barely anything for an esport and it's funny how you're acting like LoL is the biggest shit ever.
You do realize that 40k was the max capacity for the venue?

I mean, once worlds goes to china, if they had space, I wouldn't doubt a 300k crowd.

40k is nothing for an esports?
Where did DOTA or CSGO get 40k live? Please do let me know.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
>>Each day.
do you know how many days cologne was dumbass?
you fucking moron.
Do you know how many days world was? It was across an entire month lmao.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
I don't really like Moba's but I don't really think I need to argue over my distaste for a certain game

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
Following DOTA's success, MoBAs have become a staple in videogame genre. League of Legends has taken the videogame world by storm with appealing gameplay, low skill floor, and a lot of content with clever microtransaction tactics.

There is now over 120 champions to play as.

What do you think of LoL? Favorite champion? Favorite item? Favorite map?

As someone who has played League of Legends for awhile?

Fuck League of Legends.

My favorite champion is Gnar. Fuck him.

My favorite item is Iceborn Gauntlet, which I shove up my teammate's asses for being toxic little spastics who only scream at their teammates instead of looking at what they're doing wrong.

Favorite map?

Isn't there only one map? /s

Rain

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Expax, I'll take this opportunity, cause your country is even shittier then mine.
You're sinking this fucking thread like your country is sinking Europe. I think we can all agree it is best if you just leave both.

Either way... I stopped playing League, now I only follow the major matches of the Pro scene.
@Rain just because a pro does it, doesn't mean you should do it. I don't know at what rank you maxed, but pretty much the pro can make certain item buy or skill max because he will be able to utilize 100% of that skill. It's like when back in the day pros maxed W on zed because it gave them like 2 more damage if you auto-attack cancelled perfectly.

Eitheeeeeeeer way.
I peaked at Gold I then stopped playing.

LoL dwarfs DOTA or any other E-Sport in size. I mean, Season 4 worlds was fucking insane.

I use that website to see what is working well for them as something to try out, I linked it to show that there is more than just one build regardless of which is the stronger build. Other than that I use Championify for the highest win rate build which is stattik shiv. That site is just nice for finding other possible OP builds the pros have found that I can try. I usually play enough ranked games to get G5 for the ranked rewards then go back to playing ARAM and random stuff on SR.

Strawberry Fellow

Potato Prick
Nebulae
I play Heroes Of The Storm, because I like sexy women in skin tight outfits and big strong men in big space man armor with a Minigun. Swords are for idiots who lived in the Medival era. Get with the times, nerds.

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I play Heroes Of The Storm, because I like sexy women in skin tight outfits and big strong men in big space man armor with a Minigun. Swords are for idiots who lived in the Medival era. Get with the times, nerds.
heroes of the storm is fucking great dude +1
whats ur battlenet i wanna meme with you.