B A N N E D
Nebulae
stopped playing it on lvl20 or shit, the playerbase is just way too bad

Reactions: List

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
stopped playing it on lvl20 or shit, the playerbase is just way too bad
you cant say player base was bad, you never got to be bronze before! level 20 player base is like heaven lmao, you gotta see bronz 5 elo.

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
but playerbase is bad
OH YOU BET IT IS, BUT you must know how to make bitches mad! He wants mid? You must be like "who the fuck think you are, you aint no shit you bitch, mid lane is ours!" then support be like "no adc? fuck this shit" and you end up with 4 mid and 1 top, then a bitch goes to top, because bot sucks soo 3 mid 2 top lmao! True story.

Legendary Monk

Neutrino
Nebulae
Guys stop arguing about the fucking players etc if you are good at this game you can fucking 1v5

swexs

Nebulae
used to play it alot 3 years ago
stopped when i became silver

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
Guys stop arguing about the fucking players etc if you are good at this game you can fucking 1v5
thats not true, I cant even carry 1v5 against bronze players.. (well, if they really suck I might but otherwisee nopee) I wouldn'T be able to be a diamond if my pre wasn't a carrier like me.

Legendary Monk

Neutrino
Nebulae
thats not true, I cant even carry 1v5 against bronze players.. (well, if they really suck I might but otherwisee nopee)
Well then you suck too I can easily 1v5 when I have ghostblade about 10 mins with draven

swexs

Nebulae
thats not true, I cant even carry 1v5 against bronze players.. (well, if they really suck I might but otherwisee nopee) I wouldn'T be able to be a diamond if my pre wasn't a carrier like me.
if you know how to build and play the champ then you aren't gonna have problems, unless your teammates feed them at the point that they are full build

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
Well draven is actually the hardest champ in the game and the dmg affords skill
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA DRAVEN HARDEST CHAMP HASHFHAFGHAFAFAFGAGHAHAHA /ME DIES OF LAUGHTER!

Bro are you kidding me? Draven is like medium... I mained him when I was gold.

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hardest part about draven is catching the axes, that means walking inbetween auto-attacks

and you know

thats what every adc does anyway

Legendary Monk

Neutrino
Nebulae
Actually guys lets play a normal game as 5 and see who sucks and who is actually good in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.