Serious (LEAKED) entoras PREMIUM content leaked

Entora

Proton
Nebulae
hello nebulous.cloud denizens it is i your former banned shitposter now unbanned shitposter

i posted all this art when i was banned but you can only see that if your a premium user most if it is not very good

ALSO: please comment on which pic is your favorite or else :(

please rate this thread dump truck for the sake of my mental state thank you joggers
title: headcrab jumping
kGSKDNX.jpg

title: power
ovwZe31.png

title: CRIMINAL JOGGER TARGETED BY QUANTUM MAGIC FEDERAL AGENT
8NhHjqq.jpg

title: MELONS? oh, nvm fuck this
ggvMx0h.jpg

title: let me fix that brodie (nice melons tho lowkey)
OXLjf0a.jpg

title: your neighborhood jogger post looting but pre getting turned into supplements
xUnu999.jpg

title: "bruh i found this gun in grizzly grotto i swear i didnt just shoot that cop"
WkGDmUZ.jpg

title: "give me your tokens -- oh wait, you scammed me for a suitcase 3 weeks ago thats why im mugging you THIS IS VENGEANCE BRO"
ksmOCUv.jpg

BONUS POINTS TO the person who can identify which pic i didnt post when i was banned
also some of these ugly af but it is what it is
[doublepost=1590731322][/doublepost]also the gun in that quantum jogger guy pic needs sharpening and i sharpened the version that i posted when i was banned but im too artistic to find it :steve:

Reactions: List

Entora

Proton
Nebulae
also these are all made in garrys mod im not a phony this is PREMIUM CONTENT

please enjoy this bitch i just made its ugly but i made it because i couldnt sleep so congratulations

TITLE: green gangsters seize the means of production
i made this to symbolize the death of headcops PepeLaugh i miss the "should we have headcops system" debate threads those were the peak of my day
SKzw8K6.jpg

daily reminder u can achieve a lot in gmod -- albeit, using lots of tools (i rarely pose anything myself there's enough animations to work with that u can just pause and go)
i challenge u to make something less ugly

Reactions: List