leaving

• Thread starter Deleted member 1405
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1405

yes, i am leaving. give me nebulous

i may be back if i come up with an idea that i can't get out of my head.

a few things have happened that have made being here more stressful than its worth, no shade or hate, just wanna be real.

thank u to all the ppl who played in my events, appreciated me, and roleplayed with my characters.

maybe i'll see you all again, if not, best of luck

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
u are rad for shooting me in the face during aurora
the reason why i said flip a coin is purely because i don't like the roll system when i had a coin in my drunk hand
i held zero ill will to u
it was just cuz of the coin
a good death tho i would've preferred a pk anyways
<3

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1405

u are rad for shooting me in the face during aurora
the reason why i said flip a coin is purely because i don't like the roll system when i had a coin in my drunk hand
i held zero ill will to u
it was just cuz of the coin
a good death tho i would've preferred a pk anyways
<3
hey bro it u ever wanna appeal that shit ill 100% be in favor of an unpk

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
hey bro it u ever wanna appeal that shit ill 100% be in favor of an unpk
never
she dead

dying-monkey-dying-gif-13123180

D

Deleted member 1405

to any faction leads reading this:

my issues are OOC and stem from running events, giving too much of myself, and trying to help out but getting nothing in return besides negativity lol

i may still play my characters, so please don't dewhitelist me until i either am inactive or resign

i've spent so much time trying to make other players experience the best it could be that i've completely forgotten the joys of roleplaying.

i suppose this thread should've been more so a goodbye from the forums & running events than the server as a whole.

who knows, maybe I'll start actually roleplaying again and find a new love and appreciation for it that I didn't have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
my issues are OOC and stem from running events, giving too much of myself, and trying to help out but getting nothing in return besides negativity lol
happens too frequently rlly

learn to restrict yourself to what you know you enjoy and that tends to make things a lot easier; anything more and it becomes an obligation you put on yourself more than anything else

D

Deleted member 1405

happens too frequently rlly

learn to restrict yourself to what you know you enjoy and that tends to make things a lot easier; anything more and it becomes an obligation you put on yourself more than anything else
I really appreciate that advice.

I rewrote this event and it feels like I’m doing it for creativity, expression, and wanting to share that with players rather than an obligation.

I was on the server roleplaying and it was actually fun for the first time in awhile.

thanks dude

Last edited by a moderator: