left 4 dead 3

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
reporting anything based on rumours or uneducated/unconfimred speculation is absolute cancer

Reactions: List

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
that's what valenewsnetwork does
it's what a lot of game journalists do.

They cite an 'anonymous souce' who has luckily been correct in the past. Then when their claims don't hold up, they get to cover their asses saying "we just report what's given to us, don't h8" bullshit. They want to get the views but don't want to be held accountable for incorrect info.

edit: the know and inside gaming daily have been known to do this crap

Last edited:

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
it's what a lot of game journalists do.

They cite an 'anonymous souce' who has luckily been correct in the past. Then when their claims don't hold up, they get to cover their asses saying "we just report what's given to us, don't h8" bullshit. They want to get the views but don't want to be held accountable for incorrect info.

edit: the know and inside gaming daily have been known to do this crap
You shouldn't apply that every game journalist, Richard Lewis gets a lot of hate about 'anonymous sources' and he has one of the best record of being correct with his leaks etc

I personally never bought any L4D, but I'd be into it in a new optimized version.

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
how the fuck have valve not made a new game in years like fucking damn son what are they even doing over there

if i only went to work once every 4-6 years then id be fired/dead from lack of money to survive

gaben is built for hibernation but how long can that man last?????

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
what are they even doing over there
Getting money from steam + tf2 hats + whatever the fuck they get from DOTA + trying not to bring attention to themselves I guess.

They can last for ages without making a new game at this point. As for their actual employees, they are probably doing stuff; just not telling us about it.

Hype is bad anyway

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
Getting money from steam + tf2 hats + whatever the fuck they get from DOTA + trying not to bring attention to themselves I guess.

They can last for ages without making a new game at this point. As for their actual employees, they are probably doing stuff; just not telling us about it.

Hype is bad anyway
Speaking of steam and money, when does the steam summer sale start? I haven't heard any news from that