Leicester won

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
So, in the EPL you may know that Tottenham and Chelsea drew in their game last night which guaranteed, with odds of 5000 to 1, that Leicester will be crowned winners in their next game.

You're guys' thoughts?
E: 5000 to 1

Last edited:

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
500 to 1? More like 5000 to 1. It was more likely for Kim K to become President, according to bookers and what not.

But, despite Leicester being a great side this season, I'd say shame on all the predicted winners and so-called "big clubs" on England, who have season after season since Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement, preformed badly and made the premier league seem like one of the shittest leagues in the world.

Whether Leicester City can go on to do something next season is unknown, I mean, look at Blackburn rovers... they just went to shit after they won the league, but with the money coming in to support them, you'd hope they stay in the BPL for many years to come...

As for me, I am just hoping Arsenal beat Manchester City, to give Manchester United a chance getting that precios top 4 place to qualify for the champions league, and then FA Cup final day at Wembley is always a fun time.

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
500 to 1? More like 5000 to 1. It was more likely for Kim K to become President, according to bookers and what not.

But, despite Leicester being a great side this season, I'd say shame on all the predicted winners and so-called "big clubs" on England, who have season after season since Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement, preformed badly and made the premier league seem like one of the shittest leagues in the world.

Whether Leicester City can go on to do something next season is unknown, I mean, look at Blackburn rovers... they just went to shit after they won the league, but with the money coming in to support them, you'd hope they stay in the BPL for many years to come...

As for me, I am just hoping Arsenal beat Manchester City, to give Manchester United a chance getting that precios top 4 place to qualify for the champions league, and then FA Cup final day at Wembley is always a fun time.
yeah to be honest sir alex ferguson was the only reason why manchester united (a team i used to support) stood a great chance

now it's filled with people i've never heard of and has shit manager after shit manager ??

Rees

Proton
Nebulae
they need to sign new and better players for next season and they desperately need to do that if Mahrez leaves them which he probably will for a bigger more better team. More players will probably go the Leicester because of the champions league and how they're in it...But let's be real they will not win the next season

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah to be honest sir alex ferguson was the only reason why manchester united (a team i used to support) stood a great chance

now it's filled with people i've never heard of and has shit manager after shit manager ??
You've never heard of Louis Van Gaal?

He's only managed Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Ajax, and the Netherlands international team. He got 3rd in the world cup with them only two years ago.

liew

Nebulae
I'm a Man United supporter myself, and while I admit our current manager is utter shite he still made some good purchases, like Martial, Rashford and a few others who have done quite well tbh.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
You've never heard of Louis Van Gaal?

He's only managed Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Ajax, and the Netherlands international team. He got 3rd in the world cup with them only two years ago.
i stopped caring about football only two years ago too lol

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm a Man United supporter myself, and while I admit our current manager is utter shite he still made some good purchases, like Martial, Rashford and a few others who have done quite well tbh.
Rashford was home grown from the Man UTD academy, but yeah Martial was bought from AS Monaco.

On Louis Van Gaal.... he's a very luck manager. He comes up with results when we least expect it, like against west ham in the FA cup. If he got knocked out of that, he'd be sacked by now.

Merged:
tbh alot of english teams are cancer and built off money
Except Leicester City, who were a perfect example of how money doesn't always win you titles.

liew

Nebulae
Rashford was home grown from the Man UTD academy, but yeah Martial was bought from AS Monaco.

On Louis Van Gaal.... he's a very luck manager. He comes up with results when we least expect it, like against west ham in the FA cup. If he got knocked out of that, he'd be sacked by now.

Merged:

Except Leicester City, who were a perfect example of how money doesn't always win you titles.
what man utd really need are defenders, Van Gaals focusing more on attackers when he should really focus on the back and mid imho.