In Progress Let’s talk food

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
food-576689_960_720.png

Salutations nObulous community members.
As of right now I’m rather hungry and thought it’d be a great idea to start up a new thread regarding your favorite dishes to eat.

Be it a after work/school meal, to the finest cuisine that you’ve had the pleasure of enjoying- let’s reminisce on argubly the most enjoyable part of ones day.

I suppose it’s curtisay to start of with a personal favorite of mine.

Chillie and Rice seasoned with red pepper is a go to in terms of eating in- it’s easy to make and is generally made in abundance.

Eating out, always go with a nice Pizza or shrimp lomein from Chinese food establishments.

Have at it.​

Reactions: List

Shekel Goblin

Neutrino
Nebulae
I would have to say that the finest food I have consumed that in my opinion is a delegate for the best food through history would have to be my fathers fat shlong

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My favourite meal is a Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Beef, Mashed Potato, Roast Potato, Carrots, Broccoli, Parsnips and a healthy serving of Gravy or as my nan calls it, Gravy, haha.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
this is a food therad....

Please share what it was you threw up :grinning:
uh, i threw up a bit of the oreos i ate, puked a bit of carrots, some meat here and there, it was very very brown aswell it kinda looked like a fucked nesquik cereal bowl

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
uh, i threw up a bit of the oreos i ate, puked a bit of carrots, some meat here and there, it was very very brown aswell it kinda looked like a fucked nesquik cereal bowl
why

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
man it'd be fucking awesome to have a big ass thick burger with some bacon on it, motherfucka. big old melted pieces of cheese, 2 patties, some lettuce, get some fries seasoned just right, dip that shit in ketchup