Serious Let's actually appreciate it.

Mickee

Proton
Nebulae
WW3RP was fucking amazing, take a moment to realize how big of a feat it was from the Gmod community.

The only reason this happened was because of fucking Half Life.

Let's all thank @Roosebud or his endless amount of work into the server, along with the entire staff team.

You guys did amazing things, and you aren't getting the appreciation y'all deserve.

Last edited:

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
WW3RP was fucking amazing, take a moment to realize how big of a feat it was from the Gmod community.

The only reason this happened was because of fucking Half Life.

Let's all thank @Roosebud or his endless amount of work into the server, along with the entire staff team.

You guys did amazing things, and you aren't getting the appreciation y'all deserve.

Reactions: List

Cuttsy

Proton
Nebulae
Shame we never got a consistent playerbase and a lot of people didn't give it a chance but not much can be done

As well as @Roosebud's hard work, I think others deserve credit too, staff and non-staff, for putting in so much time and effort into the server, even during it's lowest points. I could list about 10 people who I'm sure everyone would agree deserve credit but they should know who they are anyway

@Mickee is definitely right though, a lot of staff were under appreciated despite how draining it must have been

Hopefully there is still room for WW3RP in this community in the future. Current Affairs now being the main section I use is pretty fucking morbid