News Lettuce shortage

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
The United Kingdom has a lettuce shortage some shops are reporting broccoli among other things due to the bad weather in Spain some supermarkets have said

Tesco is limiting shoppers to three iceberg lettuces, as bad weather in Spain caused "availability issues".

Morrisons has a limit of two icebergs to stop "bulk buying", and is limiting broccoli to three heads per visit.

Prices have also risen, with Lidl's iceberg lettuce up to £1.19 from 42p.

But both Aldi and Lidl have told the BBC their stock levels have not been affected.

Asda said courgette stocks were still low after a UK shortage last month.

The main question is how will you help the United Kingdom survive this shortage

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey, I live in Spain, yeah the weather has been fucking horrifying this winter, kinda sucks that Britain has to suffer because of our stupid ass weather, sorry xD

Reactions: List

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
Hey, I live in Spain, yeah the weather has been fucking horrifying this winter, kinda sucks that Britain has to suffer because of our stupid ass weather, sorry xD
Can you send me some lettuce on the cheap our country is in crisis

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
OF COURSE HE DIDN'T! *whisper* Mr Trump, they're onto us
[doublepost=1486123300][/doublepost]

10KG worth of lettuce :smiley:
10kg of lettuce you're on sir
[doublepost=1486123452][/doublepost]@NightLock I'll send the money tonight
[doublepost=1486123593][/doublepost]Please if you have lettuce send them to London so they can distribute them though the country I thank you all

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
The United Kingdom has a lettuce shortage some shops are reporting broccoli among other things due to the bad weather in Spain some supermarkets have said

Tesco is limiting shoppers to three iceberg lettuces, as bad weather in Spain caused "availability issues".

Morrisons has a limit of two icebergs to stop "bulk buying", and is limiting broccoli to three heads per visit.

Prices have also risen, with Lidl's iceberg lettuce up to £1.19 from 42p.

But both Aldi and Lidl have told the BBC their stock levels have not been affected.

Asda said courgette stocks were still low after a UK shortage last month.

The main question is how will you help the United Kingdom survive this shortage

Yes, indeed the weather has been crappy here, my hometown suffered floods and lots of shit. Sadly, Spain is one of the biggest exporters of these kind of products coming from agriculture, so /yes/, whenever shit happens to Spain, shit happens to a lot of people. Also, uh, I believe we mostly keep the less good products to export the best ones so, well, that's maybe the reason why you're havng a shortage. But don't worry, I'm sure that issue will be fixed soon, we're not as lazy as people say ^-^

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yes, indeed the weather has been crappy here, my hometown suffered floods and lots of shit. Sadly, Spain is one of the biggest exporters of these kind of products coming from agriculture, so /yes/, whenever shit happens to Spain, shit happens to a lot of people. Also, uh, I believe we mostly keep the less good products to export the best ones so, well, that's maybe the reason why you're havng a shortage. But don't worry, I'm sure that issue will be fixed soon, we're not as lazy as people say ^-^
I've never called the glorious amazing Spanish lazy but since you're in Spain could you steal some and send me some please so I can uhm have lettuce please

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yes, indeed the weather has been crappy here, my hometown suffered floods and lots of shit.

OMG I know right, apparently some guy nearby me nearly drowned in a fucking elevator because it was stuck during a flood, firefighters got him out while it was at his fucking neck!

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
That's nice and all, but thats a big fucking hug
Yeah this is a big fucking problem
[doublepost=1486124333][/doublepost]Apparently the bad weather could be spreading into France and Germany so import from them may suffer
[doublepost=1486124689][/doublepost]I strongly urge everyone to share anything relevant whether it's news or a new way to get lettuce we must know

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I've never called the glorious amazing Spanish lazy but since you're in Spain could you steal some and send me some please so I can uhm have lettuce please

I'm a brutal veggie eater, in fact, I eat all kinds of food, but meat and veggies are my favourite. So... I will try to give you whatever is left yeah? HEH.
No but seriously, I would send something if I knew how, jokes aside. I know what being in a shortage is, horribly bad :(

OMG I know right, apparently some guy nearby me nearly drowned in a fucking elevator because it was stuck during a flood, firefighters got him out while it was at his fucking neck!

A woman drowned in her workplace while trying to escape during the floods in the town of Estepona, so that was pretty lucky compared to this gal. Shit was real, I'm glad the flood wasn't that serious in the city I live.

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'm a brutal veggie eater, in fact, I eat all kinds of food, but meat and veggies are my favourite. So... I will try to give you whatever is left yeah? HEH.
No but seriously, I would send something if I knew how, jokes aside. I know what being in a shortage is, horribly bad :(

A woman drowned in her workplace while trying to escape during the floods in the town of Estepona, so that was pretty lucky compared to this gal. Shit was real, I'm glad the flood wasn't that serious in the city I live.
Let's hope the shortages and mild rationing ends and the Spanish weather calms down and the flooding stops too

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Jesus, just in Estapona? I live in Gibraltar (I know, technically English, but who knows with this fucking thing with brexit) That's a bit spooky to think

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
Jesus, just in Estapona? I live in Gibraltar (I know, technically English, but who knows with this fucking thing with brexit) That's a bit spooky to think
Is Eatapona near Gibraltar I'll be honest I don't know Iberia super well