Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Who is we?

People you agree with?

I want him here

Shut the fuck up.

We've gotten past it. Just shut up.

IDK why some of y'all feel the need to go out of your way to navigate to the LGBT thread just to stir up drama with LGBT people, fuck off already lol. This part is not just @ you Raiden, but a few of the dink heads. All fucking encompassing "fuck off"

D

Deleted member 4425

Shut the fuck up.

We've gotten past it. Just shut up.

IDK why some of y'all feel the need to go out of your way to navigate to the LGBT thread just to stir up drama with LGBT people, fuck off already lol. This part is not just @ you Raiden, but a few of the dink heads. All fucking encompassing "fuck off"
Love you too demon : (

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Sorry to tilt the conversation away from nice things, but I had a pretty creepy experience today where some guy offered me forty bucks to let him "do stuff". Very unnerving, dude had his hand on my shoulder and shit, followed me for about a block afterward. Feel a bit ashamed that I was so passive throughout the whole thing and didn't tell him to fuck off from the get-go. Anyone have experience dealing with this kinda thing, because that's a fun end of town and I don't want to be on edge going round there
Kick em in the balls my dude. Or else if you know any martial arts (which is very recommended) then don't be afraid to do that.

ESPECIALLY if he's stronger/bigger from you. Always heard pepper spray is a good hit and run from creeps.
[doublepost=1581830489][/doublepost]
what did yall get for valentines day
A girlfriend

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
AIGHT YALL TELL ME WHY THE FUCK ALL THE HOT GIRLS FROM THIS NATION
vector-image-lgbtq-flag-pride-260nw-1119784478.jpg

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

what did yall get for valentines day
I got myself some nice Vans, a plain simple black hoodie that is absolutely comfortable and beige pants that suit so fucking well with the Vans and the black hoodie. Not to mention I went to McDonald's, which is always nice too.

What about you gob

Husky

Nebulae
Lad's, lasses, everything inbetween, I've been talking with the big man Soros, he ain't happy with your performance, we gotta up our pink pilling quota.

Reactions: List