bitchmade
Nebulae
KpwSe9d.png

4d1487_6393976.jpg

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
It’s called being friend zoned

no you can’t friend zone a guy who doesn’t have interest in you it’s just trying to relate with a guy since you both like dudes and I’m not comfortable w that

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I don’t get it

Chick goes “you’re gay, so now you’re my gay best friend” isn’t friend zoning cause there’s critical information in that first line

He’s gay. there’s no attraction, being forced to be friends in this instance is a different circumstance

I don’t wanna be this bitches friend, I don’t wanna talk to her at all

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3818

Chick goes “you’re gay, so now you’re my gay best friend” isn’t friend zoning cause there’s critical information in that first line

He’s gay. there’s no attraction, being forced to be friends in this instance is a different circumstance

I don’t wanna be this bitches friend, I don’t wanna talk to her at all

Ah ok, I was talking about when it happens to straight guys but yeah I get you, idk what it is that makes them feel like they gotta do that shit. I think it’s like one of them things where it’s like an overdone stereotype but idk.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Ah ok, I was talking about when it happens to straight guys but yeah I get you, idk what it is that makes them feel like they gotta do that shit. I think it’s like one of them things where it’s like an overdone stereotype but idk.

yeah sadly people take stereotypes wayyyy too literal so it’ll occasionally happen

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
shower is kill as parent's currently renovating the whole bathroom, only thing we got for hygiene is a temporary toilet in a garage that requires a bucket to flush through the plumbing manually, and of course a sink to wash our hands, I may be a trash racoon but I get OCD triggers when I can't wash my hands after a piss.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
shower is kill as parent's currently renovating the whole bathroom, only thing we got for hygiene is a temporary toilet in a garage that requires a bucket to flush through the plumbing manually, and of course a sink to wash our hands, I may be a trash racoon but I get OCD triggers when I can't wash my hands after a piss.

why are they renovating the loo during a pandemic

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
i pray for people who dont have two bathrooms in their home before i go to sleep every night
i mean it must be horrible

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
i pray for people who dont have two bathrooms in their home before i go to sleep every night
i mean it must be horrible

boy I was living the high end when we had two bathrooms in the old house

flex on the losers who have 15 chimneys when they got no double toilets.