Serious LGBT Thread

Vickers

Neutrino
Nebulae
not really cus i rp a char but how does one know if they're a top or bottom? is that an exclusively gay thing? can women / straight couples be top / bottoms?
For gays (In my experience lol) The line between top and bottom is very clear and important. Its almost like two completely different sides. But this is not a definite, couples can differ from this ofc.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
not really cus i rp a char but how does one know if they're a top or bottom? is that an exclusively gay thing? can women / straight couples be top / bottoms?

I suppose there could be a top/bottom dynamic in lesbian relationships, but it's pretty much a gay thing. Definitely not straight couples unless pegging is a regular activity.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I honestly don’t see the point in saying you’re top or bottom. It ain’t really anyone’s business what you like or do. Wether you like to give, take. Take it up the ass while being spun from a fucking ceiling fan. You just do whatever you want and be proud of it.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I honestly don’t see the point in saying you’re top or bottom. It ain’t really anyone’s business what you like or do. Wether you like to give, take. Take it up the ass while being spun from a fucking ceiling fan. You just do whatever you want and be proud of it.

.dw we don't announce it in casual convo like you're only going to hear about it between gays or in our gay memes lol

it's just an important dynamic in gay relationships

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
.dw we don't announce it in casual convo like you're only going to hear about it between gays or in our gay memes lol

it's just an important dynamic in gay relationships
I guess it’s just I haven’t been in any same sex relations yet. But it is interesting to see how things are done and how they’re different. Love is love afterall. And all is fair