community antagonizer
Nebulae
oh yeah how do you hit on people you don’t know if they’re gay or not

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
oh yeah how do you hit on people you don’t know if they’re gay or not

The same way heteros flirt with each other? Like the worst case is either A) he says he's straight or B) he says no.

Just like...Word your shit carefully if you hit on 'em at work lol, don't need to be getting hit with a sexual harassment claim.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
The same way heteros flirt with each other? Like the worst case is either A) he says he's straight or B) he says no.

Just like...Word your shit carefully if you hit on 'em at work lol, don't need to be getting hit with a sexual harassment claim.

yeah but I don’t watch heteros

Fuck we need a wagecuck / retail central thread so I can whinge

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
mate just work up the balls to tell him you want to get to know him a bit more outside of work and see where it goes fam

give me his name and phone number, i'll do it for you.

thanks dear under appreciated

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
well I’m pissed

went on my break outside on the curb, guess who shows up and they sit on the curb there too. some b-movie tier shit happens where I’m gonna talk but my mom calls, literally rants for 10 minutes about the most innate schizo shit and I’m like “uh-huh, yup okay” and trying to hang it up and by the time she hangs up, the guy left a minute ago

why the fuck

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
well I’m pissed

went on my break outside on the curb, guess who shows up and they sit on the curb there too. some b-movie tier shit happens where I’m gonna talk but my mom calls, literally rants for 10 minutes about the most innate schizo shit and I’m like “uh-huh, yup okay” and trying to hang it up and by the time she hangs up, the guy left a minute ago

why the fuck

on the bright side you got another day to try again, nothing stopping you to do so <3

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I’m still tilted but thank you

Next time when you're trying to make your move, ignore the phone. Even if it's the President calling you to offer you the Medal of Freedom. Follow your heart sweetie.

IN OTHER NEWS

bae has been fussy today, the competition thingy maboober he was supposed to be partaking in for meme bodybuilding was cancelled just a couple weeks out due to covid (waited this long???) so in true demonelite fashion i said "bb i'm sry", gave like 3 pats on the back and left him with a pound bag of shrimp and a bowl of cocktail sauce. this'll be enough for the sex, yeah?

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I LOVEEEE SEAFOOOOOOOOD

it's also one of the few things he can snack on given his diet so win/win for me here.

i will literally lick oyster shells clean.
I do too but makes me puke pretty consistently