Serious LGBT Thread

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Im pretty sure all genitalia isnt exactly the prettiest thing youve ever seen.

Even pussy is ugly.

penis is the superior organ.

aesthetically and functionally.

penises are generally just lovely to look at, so beautiful.

pussy is both too much responsibility and visually unappealing

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae

Straights rise up

But no both are ugly in my opinion. But ill still clap

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae

Exactly, you gotta like know the right techniques, spots, positions, different types, all that shit.

Dicks are just “touch it and we’ll be happy” I’d rather stare at a dick then a cunt any day of the week

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
Exactly, you gotta like know the right techniques, spots, positions, different types, all that shit.

Dicks are just “touch it and we’ll be happy” I’d rather stare at a dick then a cunt any day of the week

But thats the joy in it, put in the work.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
But thats the joy in it, put in the work.
I love ya bro but you gotta like be one of us to FULLY understand

men can't fake it either.
Men are honestly just a lot more happier to get anything in general. I like sex to be a nice adventure. Not a massive grind that likely will just leave you with a angry woman who’ll ruin you just because you aren’t a chad at banging

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
penises are fucking awesome, its just that ugly penises are not awesome

there is no 'cute vaginas' at least to me cute dicks are awesome like if i met a dude with a penis that looked like mine i'd go to town on that bitch
Real men don’t discriminate. True chads love all shapes and sizes. But if you brag about something that doesn’t matter you’re actually fucking brain dead

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Real men don’t discriminate. True chads love all shapes and sizes. But if you brag about something that doesn’t matter you’re actually fucking brain dead

oh no i wouldn't ridicule someone elses penis but there is realizing 'im not a fan of this aesthetically' to 'nice shape, 8/10.'

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
cab0cb7439c95f4bfd578093911328e2.png

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
Theres this profile where it's the guy relatively looking normal in a tree then the next picture hes in some weird vampire goth zipper outfit from hot topic and emo makeup
i don't get many of those, more of me saying hi to someone and these people are so starved for attention that they think any kind of interaction means I want to date them.
me: hi
them: so when are we getting married?? when can we meet for a date??? OMG what should i wear to your gradua-

*click*
AAAtvokm.png

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
i don't get many of those, more of me saying hi to someone and these people are so starved for attention that they think any kind of interaction means I want to date them.
me: hi
them: so when are we getting married?? when can we meet for a date??? OMG what should i wear to your gradua-

*click*
AAAtvokm.png
Meanwhile I’m so starved of human interaction and craving the simple touch of another human being so bad I’m actually fucking considering downloading that shit and using it